The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A better version of an Egg McMuffin  (Read 882 times)

Offline Jenac Azaela

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • If I am pretty, you are gorgeous~
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: White fur, icy blue eyes
  • Height: 175 cm
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Holla holla get dollar
A better version of an Egg McMuffin
« on: October 17, 2017, 10:42:04 PM »
I came up with this sandwich a day ago, and realized it tasted sort of like an Egg McMuffin from McDonald's (except better). So I thought I'd share the recipe and show how easy it is to make.

You will need:
Two slices of bread
One egg
Ham
Cheese
Seasonings

Cooking oil
Non-stick frying pan

Pre-heat your non-stick frying pan (trust me, you will want non-stick for this meal). Add a small amount of oil for extra lubrication and added flavour.
Add your slices of bread and add cheese on top of one. It's up to you what cheese to use, but I recommend an emmental-style cheese or something similar that melts well and can crisp up.
When the bread is golden and crispy on one side, put on a lid to begin melting the cheese. This step is to make the next step easier. Once the cheese is adhered to the bread, flip both slices to toast the bare one and fry the cheese.
Add your slice/cut of ham. Crack an egg into the pan as well. Try to get the yolk as centered in the white as you can. Cook the whole dish under lid until the white has set. Season the egg however you like.
Assemble your sandwich with the cheese crisp bread on the bottom, topping it with your ham and egg before adding the other toast on top.

Tip: Add fresh tomatoes and other greens if you want. I would have, but I'm all out  X3