The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Share your gaming moments (Bad/Good/Funny)  (Read 6952 times)

Offline Wilco Whiteheart

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Don't mess with me or YOU'LL be messed up
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Height: 11'7"
  • Weight: [SCANNER BROKEN]
  • Build: Solid and muscly
  • Currently: [RUNNING SYSTEM DIAGNOSTICS...] STATUS: ONLINE | TARGET: RIOT
Re: Share your gaming moments (Bad/Good/Funny)
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2018, 01:52:18 AM »
Warframe: The Paris Bow + Ragdoll Physics + Glitches = funny kills.

Portal 2: Killing turrets, with turrets. Twice. In one level.

Ravenfield: Martyrdom with a helicopter. Helicopter was shot down and I died, then it landed on a line of guys and killed them.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2018, 10:51:18 AM »
When they're this phenomenon called "100x servers", wich are servers that simply multiply any weapon or items stats by a set amount of times, it takes a little bit of knowledge of the items, and their respective stats, in the game to sniff out the unethically op weapons from the useless ones.

Having played the game for over six years, me and my and buddy had plenty of that knowledge.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Equipping conniver's kunai reduces the user's max health by 55, thereby lowering the Spy's overall health to a total of 70. Upon a successful backstab, degenerative effects such as afterburn and bleed will end. The victim's total health, including overheal, is then added to the user's own health. This heals any damage taken, and then applies the remainder in the form of an overheal, capping out at a minimum of 75 and maximum of 210. When the Conniver's Kunai is equipped, the Spy's overheal mechanic functions differently from a standard overheal, depleting at 2 health per second. A full overheal applied by a Medic will fade in 15 seconds, while an full overheal applied through the Conniver's Kunai (at 210 health) will fade in 60 seconds.

Equipping this weapon in the x100 server we were playing on, will lower your health pool to a mere 1 HP, making playing with it very tricky. But, get one single backstab, and your health is instantly raised to well over 2000 HP.

This process goes a little faster if you have a friend on the enemy team who is willing to let himself get backstabbed by you, to give you this. And, it also becomes a lot more fun if that friend has switched to engineer, and has used a minor exploit to allow you to teleport into the enemy spawn.

At some point, the friendly team started wondering why the were no more enemies coming to fight them.

As they approached the enemy spawn they found out that this was because there was a rather ambitious spy in the enemy spawn, with more than two-thousand health, that was single handedly massacring the entire enemy team.

As for my buddy? Simply watching the carnage unfold, and the enemy team helplessly try to stop it, was more than enough fun for him!

Yes. At times I claim to be honourable TF2 player. But, sometimes it's more fun to just downright be evil! >:3

Offline Cheza

• Förseningschef
  • Global Moderator
  • Quizzical Quail
  • awards This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum. Top 10 Most Online This user has been a forum member for over 10 years
  • Mostly harmless.
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Woof.
  • Coloring: Brown.
  • Height: 165 cm.
  • Weight: 50 kg.
  • Build: Average.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Gnawing on all the table legs!
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2018, 12:12:45 PM »
I have mastered the art of FashionScape.

But haters gonna hate.

Really wish they had added the coconut hoof sounds similar to Monty Python and the Holy Grail rather than actual hoof sounds, but guess you can't have everything...

(Too lazy to make a perfectly looping gif. Was already enough of a pain to get my dimwit of a character to run straight, without anything else ending up in the frames, and leaving me with enough time to adjust the camera angle. >-> )

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2018, 07:58:24 PM »
Aaaarghl how did I pass this and how can I still keep going?

First 5* map I passed in Osu!. Heavy jump map, 6 minutes long.

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2018, 08:27:33 PM »
Had a direct hit on a spy with a pipebomb. The explosion sent him flying in the air, after wich he airstrafed towards a friendly engineer, and managed to backstab him.
Spy thanked me in chat, for the boost.

I'm not even mad, that's just... Beautifull...

Offline Athlaros

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Obtainable by request
  • I can't fit the Bee Movie script here!
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Griffin.
  • Coloring: Various shades of brown, white tufts of feathers and a yellow beak and claws.
  • Height: 5'6.
  • Weight: 240 pounds.
  • Build: Pretty chubby and stout.
  • Currently: Yikes. COVID-19.
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2018, 01:21:14 AM »
*cue horrid flashback sof trying to clear squids out my pool in Minecraft.*
  • Signature art by: Sprites by GPX. RPG thing by Glitchless.

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Poster Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2019, 09:54:07 PM »
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2: I got an award for safest park right when I opened the rollercoaster of destruction

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2019, 10:29:07 PM »
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2: I got an award for safest park right when I opened the rollercoaster of destruction

Wow, that sounds hilarious!

I was busy in Creeper World 3 on the most difficult level of the game (Farbor). Someone told me I would probably lose multiple times at the beginning. Mid-way they told me I should restart, due to the issues I had been having. I continued and cleared the mission first try. Barely, but it counted.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 10:33:40 PM by Michen_S »