The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fur Honor pre campain  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: White
  • Height: 6'01
  • Weight: 265
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Meh
Fur Honor pre campain
« on: May 10, 2018, 12:37:59 PM »
The time for war is upon the land.  The forces of darkness rally against the holy land and it is up to you and a group of likeminded adventurers to be the wedge, and separate the enemy from these lands!

[This will be an entry level rp. I'm not terribly worried about grammar, as long as it is ledgeble and underandable.]

The group you will be fighting foe time for war is upon the land.  The forces of darkness rally against the holy land and it is up to you and a group of likeminded adventurers to be the wedge, and separate the enemy from these lands!

[This will be an entry level rp. I'm not terribly worried about grammar, as long as it is ledgeble and underandable. There are many different jobs that can be filled. Ex: medics, warriors, archers ect. But battle is only half of the story, diplomacy is key as well so non fighting classes are just as necessary as sword swingers. So don't feel obligated to be a warrior type.]

The group you will be fighting for is named The Gold Knight Legion. They stand ready in the defence of this land, a sword in hand, and a blade for all those who stand against them.

Under the leadership of a mighty warrior king. Dawned in a set of very eligant full plate armor and gambason, he leads them into battle charging the enemy line, his legion right behind him.

This is a medieval setting, so sword, shield, axe, maxes, ECT. Magic isn't allowed. Your free to join, just post  a character profile in this format:

Name:
Height: (preferably in us foot)
Skill set :(up to F, try to be complementary with other skills, but not required)
A:
B:
C:
Weapon(s):
Armor: (If any)
Gear: (try to keep it semi real ish. No world on your shoulders)
Personality and quirks: ( addictions, likes dislikes ect.)

Hope to see this take off!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
Re: Fur Honor pre campain
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 02:11:14 PM »
Name: Lewis
Height: 5.6ft
Skill set:
A: Proficiency with crossbows.
B: Martial training in light blades.
C: Swift talker.
D: Endurance training.
((I can change as needed.))

Armor: A leather chest piece with matching elbow and knee pads.
Gear: A stylish pair of cross styled pants, with a long sleeved shirt of a purple hue matching with a flat cap with a long feather. With a pair of leather gloves , with matching boots. Along with a pouch to hold bolts, and another punch to hold a water canteen, and some snacks.
Personality and quirks:
Tends to be quite optimistic, with a hint of childish humor. He always carry’s himself with pride and a bold attitude. He doesn’t often understand the rules and order with higher establishments, along with having a one track mind. Which can often get him into trouble. As his adventurous roles lead to zany stunts and crafty ways to deal with problems. He has a weakness for artwork, even being that he has no artist talent.

((Here was is my character, feel free to suggest things to change. As I had a tad trouble deciding what to put,))
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 03:26:27 PM »
I like it so far. I did forget to mention. What species are you? Btw we can start once I get one more if I can't I'll start it up.
Name: Lewis
Height: 5.6ft
Skill set:
A: Proficiency with crossbows.
B: Martial training in light blades.
C: Swift talker.
D: Endurance training.
((I can change as needed.))

Armor: A leather chest piece with matching elbow and knee pads.
Gear: A stylish pair of cross styled pants, with a long sleeved shirt of a purple hue matching with a flat cap with a long feather. With a pair of leather gloves , with matching boots. Along with a pouch to hold bolts, and another punch to hold a water canteen, and some snacks.
Personality and quirks:
Tends to be quite optimistic, with a hint of childish humor. He always carry’s himself with pride and a bold attitude. He doesn’t often understand the rules and order with higher establishments, along with having a one track mind. Which can often get him into trouble. As his adventurous roles lead to zany stunts and crafty ways to deal with problems. He has a weakness for artwork, even being that he has no artist talent.

((Here was is my character, feel free to suggest things to change. As I had a tad trouble deciding what to put,))

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 03:07:18 AM »
  Alrighty, good to note. Oh well I didn’t notice it on your character sheet example. I would say that he is a human.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 04:17:07 AM »
Ok allowed. But just a heads up this is a primarily fired military. Soo be ready for straight bigotry.
  Alrighty, good to note. Oh well I didn’t notice it on your character sheet example. I would say that he is a human.

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 02:01:30 PM »
  Awesome, and well my character doesn’t have to worry too much. He’s isn’t the sharpest sword of the bunch.

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 04:14:23 PM »
Perfect. A sword dosnt have to be sharp, just needs a point

Offline Ara Av-Toa

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Currently: Abandoned profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2018, 07:41:17 PM »
I don't consider myself "entry level", but I'm joining anyway! Because LOL!

Name: Omega Infinity
Species: Leviathan
Class: Diplomat (just a little something that might be missing from the sheet as well).
Height: 2.64 m / 8.66 ft
Skill set:
  • Analytical mind.
  • Life experienced and wise.
  • Old and slow...
Weapons: Dulled teeth
Armour: scales
Gear: green robe
Personality/ quirks: Graceful and polite, goes for quality over quantity, but has tendency to listen in on others and give advice unwanted.

If you want me to re-spin the character wheel, just ring. By the way, Pyrus... are you entering a char too?

Offline Pyrus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 07:48:22 PM »
I have to make many many characters. Btw can you link an example of a leviathen? Just for my sake please
I don't consider myself "entry level", but I'm joining anyway! Because LOL!

Name: Omega Infinity
Species: Leviathan
Class: Diplomat (just a little something that might be missing from the sheet as well).
Height: 2.64 m / 8.66 ft
Skill set:
  • Analytical mind.
  • Life experienced and wise.
  • Old and slow...
Weapons: Dulled teeth
Armour: scales
Gear: green robe
Personality/ quirks: Graceful and polite, goes for quality over quantity, but has tendency to listen in on others and give advice unwanted.

If you want me to re-spin the character wheel, just ring. By the way, Pyrus... are you entering a char too?