The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Imperium Lupi - Wolfen Novel  (Read 799 times)

Offline Imperium Lupi

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Republic Lupi
    • DeviantArt
    • Imperium Lupi
    • Awards
  • Height: A bit on the short side?
Imperium Lupi - Wolfen Novel
« on: September 29, 2017, 12:31:42 PM »
A creative writing board! :*

Much as I would love to get feedback and such, I can't post any new work as it's strictly non-disclosure until publication day, but I can direct you to the novel that came out in July.

Here's a link to Imperium Lupi, and a generous free sample... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073X9HGKV

IMPERIUM LUPI

A decade has passed since the last Howler War and the City of Lupa stands peaceful again under the choking clouds of the Ashfall. The wild hyenas have been conquered, the little beasts remain subdued, and the wolf packs preserve their uneasy oligarchy thanks to the noxious power of imperium. However, new threats fester within the Lupan Wall. There are those who would overturn the rule of the Den Fathers, if not the dominion of wolfkind altogether, by persuasion, murder, even genocide, if that’s what it takes.
Imperium Lupi is a gritty, steampunk, fantasy adventure packed with intrigue and flexible morals. The true monsters are not the giant insects that stalk the wild world of Erde, but the beasts who don the mask of civility to cover their crooked convictions.
For the Republic Lupi!   
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 12:33:58 PM by Imperium Lupi »
For the Republic Lupi!

www.imperiumlupi.com