The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What should I do?  (Read 736 times)

Offline Bricket

• Whalloping Walrus
  • awards Top 50 Poster Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
What should I do?
« on: September 23, 2017, 09:39:01 PM »

Hey guys, time to ask a bit of advice and be honest about my situation;
As some of you know I'm not in the best home situation and I tried my best to keep it as much hidden as I can yet sometimes people reach their "breaking" point and I guess I just reached mine.

Long story short: my dad has a history of abusing me and my family and the past week it has reached a boiling point.
He comitted a crime and starts to stalk everyone of us. The police already got involved but he simply does not care.

What should I do? Flee or something else?

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
Re: What should I do?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 10:51:46 PM »
I would look into options to flee.  Lest the law tries to say you were instigating him or something.

PS.....I thought I already typed this, but it didn't show when I updated it for some reason. 
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
Re: What should I do?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 05:40:00 AM »
Is it possible to get a restraining order... If you already got that then perhaps try to talk more with the police about it. Is it possible to move to like the next town over without having to really change your lifestyle? Or perhaps just disappear for a bit. Just long enough that your father will lost track of you. And maybe in a month or so come back, and hopefully your father doesn't run into you. (I'm honestly not that great with advice specifically for something like this, but maybe my two cents helped.) Just outta curiosity how does he stock you? I remember you mention a lot about taking the train, does he like follow you on the train or by car?
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)