The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: One good meal  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Salakar Crocoli

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: Red Wolf
  • Coloring: Pale Gold-ish, with some grey patches
  • Height: 5'11"
  • Weight: 150
  • Build: Slim
One good meal
« on: September 09, 2017, 06:53:41 AM »
In my 17 yrs of life, I've only picked up a few good recipes, along with simple things like grilled cheese. So, here's one out of like 3. I might post the others too at some point. I'm not entirely sure whrere the recipe came from, but my dad taught it to me.

Also, sorry in advance of not really having amount of each thing, we kind of just wing it when it comes to our own recipes.

What you need:
Tortellini (prepackaged or homemade, whatever kind you like)
Butter
Flour
Milk (ceream or half & half would probably work too, never tried them)
Pearmesan
Pesto

Tortellini Directions:
1.Boil water
2. Cook tortellini either to what the box specifies or whatever your homemeade tortellini requires.
3.Strain.

Sauce Directions:
2.Put the pan on medium-low heat and add the butter.
3.cook the butter in the pan until it has mostly stopped bubbling and add an equal amount of flour. If there is and butter not absorbed by the flour or the flour+butter looks shiny, add a little bit more flour.
4. Cook the butter and flour until it smells pine nuts, (kinda like pop corn, but not really if you don't know the smell).
5. Add milk to the flour/butter, stirring to make sure it mixes together. (Use as little milk as you think you can, and warmed milk works better, but that takes planning).
6. Mix in some parmesan cheese, stirring it and letting it melt into the sauce.
7.Mix in however much pesto you want.
8.Add the cooked and strained tortellini to the sauce, then stir it up, put it on a plate, and enjoy

I get the feeling that this is going to be really basic to some of the people on here even though it's kinda tough for me. *sigh*

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I'm done with this thing. I don't know what to put here.

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
Re: One good meal
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 04:38:37 AM »
is it OK to also dd seasoning of choice to the sause
not a signature