The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Trigger Happy Mk2  (Read 991 times)

Offline NautilusWolf

• Influential Ibex
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
  • Self proclaimed AK god for the next hour or so.
    • Awards
  • Species: SeaWolf
  • Coloring: Gray with white skull
  • Height: 5'11/180cm
  • Weight: Wouldn't you like to know?
  • Currently: Holy applesauce I still exist here.
Trigger Happy Mk2
« on: August 05, 2017, 01:06:25 AM »
couldnt find the original trigger happy thread, so I thought I'd revive it here. This is a place where furries who have a taste in firearms can express their love of the shooting sports. To metaphorically pull the trigger, I guess I'll share my latest project.

Currently working on modernizing my favorite AK 47 variant, the Hungarian AMD-65, into a modern sporting/defense rifle. So far I've taken off the old dull pistol grip and put on a magpul MOE AK grip (in desert tan), removed the old AMD-65 muzzle brake and added a Troy imdustries Medieval flash suppressor, a braided main spring, and a yet to be installed ALG defense AKT trigger for rapid fire in close to mid range engagements (where the AK is best at) for future competition and defensive use.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 03:10:45 PM by NautilusWolf »
  • Avatar by: Not me, that's for sure.
In the depths lies the thing that should not be.