The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Space station 13  (Read 1180 times)

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
Space station 13
« on: July 26, 2017, 03:38:03 AM »
HONK

I'd like share a game i found called space station 13. It's a very interesting game..
Well, first, the genre. Multiplayer RPG- But not like elder scrolls RPG. Like, actual role playing. You are not you- You are your character.
Your should emote as your character would feel, and use info that only they should know- as is usual.
I think this game still has something for everyone. You can be a miner- Gathering resources, and fighting dangerous creatures. A chef, cooking corpses food, or a doctor, helping people by people so many drugs in them.
Or maybe you'd like  to create a healing virus that causes rapid regeneration thats transmitted via sneezing- Or turn people into robots? Or become a robot? It has all these things, and more.
But what makes it really interesting is that these things happen, and eventually something will go wrong. Maybe the virologist made a horrible disease, or the xenobiologist "accidentally" let their army of slime loose.
Or maybe your station just gets blown up by a clown that was actually a syndicate agent? It's serious enough, with a dose of whimsy, It is amazing.
This review covers it well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLAHBexJxrE