The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Dream Thread!  (Read 3457 times)

Offline Brisky

• Awkward armour
  • Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum. Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Spooky, isn't it?
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: WereTonk
  • Coloring: Black with gold stripes
Re: Dream Thread!
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2017, 10:27:10 AM »
@Aelyn

I pretty much wanted to join the police because I want to stop assholes from bothering people, while doing it the official way. Only then I found out that the police (at least, in the netherlands) does a lot more like that, such as doing the first-aid at car crashes or accidents, help stop domestic abuse and other bad stuff. Since I really like helping people, that only made it more awesome for me!

And, as to why I love forests soo much. I don't know, to be fair. I suppose. Is because they're just both beautifull and calm. Human affairs are often chaotic and noisy in nature, soo it's always cool to live in a quite place to just get a break.
And, I just plain like being in forests. I'm not shure why, but I just always feel comfortable there.

What about your dreams, tho? :P

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2017, 11:26:32 AM »
I would like to get a job in the administration somewhere nearby. It's tough though, there's very little work in the administration around here. That said, that's a short term goal. Long term I'd like to live with a friend whom I can call my owner. A romantic relationship doesn't interest me nearly as much.

I sometimes remember what I dreamt at night. The first dream I can remember was from years ago, wherein I was transformed into a Pokémon by a bunch of kidnappers. I think I was a little too interested in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon back then... But a good part of my dreams I can remember featured animals and/or transformation. I don't remember any I had lately though.

Offline Aelyn Frostwolf

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic Wolf
  • Coloring: White/Black
  • Height: 4.5 ft
  • Weight: 30Kg
  • Build: Extremely Thin
  • Currently: Very Happy :)
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2017, 05:56:07 PM »
@Brisky Ah okay, that's a great reason too! But yeah supporting people is what I like aswell. :) And that is very true indeed, I find forests and woods calming, but well not so much when i'm using chainsaws  XD

And me, I love working in the countryside sector (which is what I currently do) I love using chainsaws and working and improving ecosystems. :) And in the future, I might go to uni to study mental health nursing, as that's something i've always been interested in.  ^_^

@Michen That's cool, do you like admin then? :) But keep working hard and applying and i'm sure you'll get it  :D And what do you want in a partner/friend then?  ^_^

Haha yeah maybe too into it  XD But then again, who wouldn't wanna be a pokemon  XD And that's cool, I had a weird one where I was transformed into a donkey, not in a good way though, it was like a nightmare when I was a kid  :/ XD
  • Avatar by: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I don't wanna live no more
Sometimes I hear death knocking at my front door
I'm living everyday like a hustle
Another drug to juggle, another day another struggle
-Notorious B.I.G

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2017, 09:32:00 PM »

Albie: Wow how does that work? The metaphor dreams I mean  :D Oh okay, why's that?  ^_^

I'm not really sure how it works.  But I just think a lot.  About spirituality and the meaning of life and who I really am in the purest sense.  So it makes sense this type of thinking gets into my subconscious.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Aelyn Frostwolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2017, 09:41:28 PM »
Ah okay, thats fair enough :) And that's a good thing, and I imagine thinking that deeply about yourself and everything is like really reassuring and enlightening kinda thing?  ^_^
-Notorious B.I.G

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2017, 09:45:24 PM »
It is enlightening.  But it can also get exhausting.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2017, 11:38:53 AM »
@Michen That's cool, do you like admin then? :) But keep working hard and applying and i'm sure you'll get it  :D And what do you want in a partner/friend then?  ^_^

Haha yeah maybe too into it  XD But then again, who wouldn't wanna be a pokemon  XD And that's cool, I had a weird one where I was transformed into a donkey, not in a good way though, it was like a nightmare when I was a kid  :/ XD

yes, the admin (sort of). I especially like working with numbers, so something in the financial administration would be amazing.
I want someone with a well-balanced physical, emotional and spiritual reationship as my owner. Of course, this needs to grow over time as a friendship first. A Christian furry with a kind heart and overlapping interests probably has the best chances.

Offline Aelyn Frostwolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2017, 07:32:22 PM »
@Michen Ah okay awesome, and that would be good, well paid too, and there's a lot of demand for people to work in finance nowadays, well at least where I am anyway :)
Yeah that's good, and of course yeah, your partner is always your best friend so yeah :) And you a christian yourself then?  ^_^
-Notorious B.I.G

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2017, 08:25:30 PM »
@Michen Ah okay awesome, and that would be good, well paid too, and there's a lot of demand for people to work in finance nowadays, well at least where I am anyway :)
Yeah that's good, and of course yeah, your partner is always your best friend so yeah :) And you a christian yourself then?  ^_^

Maybe I should move to your country. In the Netherlands there isn't much work in that area quite yet, except in the biggest cities of the country. And I live quite far away from them.
Yes indeed, I'm a Christian animist by heart.

Offline Aelyn Frostwolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2017, 09:11:42 PM »
Haha yeah, be quick before Brexit though  XD Yeah, there's not much work in my industry where I live though, but i'm pretty lucky and have the opportunity too, but there are hundreds if finance jobs here though  ^_^ Ah awesome! What's an animist btw? :)
-Notorious B.I.G

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2017, 08:40:16 AM »
Haha yeah, be quick before Brexit though  XD Yeah, there's not much work in my industry where I live though, but i'm pretty lucky and have the opportunity too, but there are hundreds if finance jobs here though  ^_^ Ah awesome! What's an animist btw? :)

I'll PM you about that.

Offline Aelyn Frostwolf

• Chatty Cheetah
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2017, 08:57:41 AM »
Okay cool  ^_^
-Notorious B.I.G

Offline 0nefang

• Noble Newt
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2017, 06:53:26 PM »
  • Where is your dream job? id love to be a director
  • Are you able to remember your dreams? yes i do
  • Do you ever have lucid dreams? i think i did XP
  • Where is your dream location to live?the most free country in the world i might have to go off world
  • What is your dream girlfriend/boyfriend like? ... i dont think i can say
  • What was your favorite or most memorable dream? the dream i changed in to a furry
  • What was your weirdest dream? scariest? the ones that you cant determiner if its a dream or reality

Offline Ræfóa Aldrnari

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Most Online
  • Earlier known as Ulvus Lumia
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Brown fox
  • Coloring: Brown, dark brown, grey, beige
  • Height: 1m 73cm (5'8")
  • Weight: 53 kg. (117 lb.)
  • Build: Thin
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: *Browsing memes*
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2017, 08:07:05 PM »
  • My dream job is to become a Youtube musician. You know, those guys that makes covers of songs, playing every instrument ans such. I also want to make my own songs! If that doesn't work out, it could be cool to just do something with music. But, if all else fails, I want to work with 3D animating and visual effects... and make music in my spare time XP
  • Yeah, I remember some of them. You know how you can remember dreams from years ago, but not the one you just had?
  • Yeah, but very rarely. It has kinda come to the point, where I kinda know I'm dreaming, but I just go along with what's happening.
  • I've always had a dream of moving to The United States one day. Don't know why. I think I'm just fascinated by the American dream.
  • I don't feel too comfortable describing that.
  • I think my favorite dreams are the ones where I'm just with a cute girl. Not in a sexual way or anything, but just hanging out and having fun.
  • I don't know. I dream a lot of weird ****

Please check out my DeviantArt page!
I would greatly appreciate it.

Reference sheet by myself!