The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: A wild furry appears!  (Read 1344 times)

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
Re: A wild furry appears!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2017, 10:10:49 PM »
Hi *waves* I'm a bit new here but this chat looks interesting  :)
It's not a chat. If you're new you should make your own thread :3
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Narmondur

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • The biggest of all cuddlebunnies!
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: cat
  • Coloring: white
  • Build: petite and scrawny
  • Currently: feeling kinda awkward. Don't know how to get to know people.
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 07:52:52 AM »
So many replies! *squees* I'm so grateful for this warm welcome!

A huge big hello and cuddle for everyone who said hi to me! Furpile? Furpile. EVERYBODY JOIN THE FURPILE!

I've never been on the IRC. Don't think I will be there. Feel free to send a PM if you have cool topics to chat about. Or ask for my telegram

I like the taste you have there. Classical is very good. My favourite is stuff between classical and rock/metal though.  Nightwish... Good stuff.
Love me some rpg too. Not a fan of fighters.
And I'll have to spend a lot of money soon cuz Diablo is getting an expansion. :/
Anyway, again: very nice to meet you, I hope I see you around the forum in some places

Do you mean Diablo 3? The Blizzard's thing? An expansion other than... what was it, the reaper thing? I thought they didn't make expansions for that anymore! Holy crap do I have to throw money at that game too?? Right after steam sale? Oh poor wallet!!

What RPG are you currently working on? :) Oh! And if I may, you should try a band called "Galneryus". They're a Japanese power metal group with heavy classical influences, a lot of Sonata Arctica influences and just a sprinkle of Deep purple thrown in for good measure! Click here for one of their albums in Spotify, or here if you don't happen to have Spotify, it takes you to YouTube :)

If you want some avatar art, you can just contact me, i have some contacts that more than likely would love to draw it for free  ^_^

I might actually have a need for large amounts of furry art in the future. You see, I have an original species. Well, they're a species of cat furries so the baseline isn't an epitome of originality, but I've developed their physiology, culture, society and other things quite far, and honestly, it's getting to a point where I feel like I need artwork of EVERYTHING! What does an average male of this species look like? What about an average female? What do their military uniforms, insignias and emblems look like? What about their ship designs? (BTW, this is a sci fi species :P)... so many things. I'd love to find artists who would be willing to bring what I have in my mind to the real, tangible reality. Of course I don't expect anyone to do anything for free, but if someone would get excited enough about what I've thought of to actually draw things of it, I'd be over the moon!

Ah yes, the national inside joke ^^ A spontaneous furry meet at a marketplace would be epic tho xP

And yeah, sadly the IRC tend to be a bit dead.
I don't think I've ever been in there either, to be honest >->'
The best places to meet people are the forum games and/or off-topic boards, so I highly recommend checking those out.
Don't be afraid of posting anywhere, people are generally happy to see new people around, so you should have no trouble fitting in! ^^

That's a shame... but thanks for the info, I'll look into it!

Welcome to the site.  I never seen a furry before.  Much less a wild one.  haha

Thank you. I'm actually not that wild, I'm quite docile and cuddly
<<
>>
sshhh, don't tell anyone! :P

*waves paw - wags tail*

Hai and welcome Nar
Hopes you have fun with us
cyoot species you are

I'm Firox, the friendly and snuggable fox

*Toboe's ears perk and he waves back awkwardly, clinging to his staff with one hand* "uuhhh... cute? Thanks! I don't feel cute but if you say so!"

Hi there, welcome to... T... FF...

You're kinda small for an anthro... Oh well. I really like music and games as well (as far as I can do something with it with my big paws). I like strategy/RPG games as well, and I like electronic music the most - especially chillstep. I'm ssure we can get along. Anyways, see you around.

What strategy games do you play? What about RPGs? Electronic music is kinda a hiccup for me... like... I have a couple electroswing tracks I like, and I do like "Lights" by Klaypex but... haven't found a genre of electronic that meshes with my baroque sensibilities yet. Maybe I could get help from here? :D

Did that name come from Wolf's Rain?

No, actually. The name just came from random name generator since I'm awful with names. It's been ages since I've watched Wolf's Rain... I probably should rewatch it... Thank you for reminding me, kind person!! :D

How ar you

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Right now? Eeehhh, a tad drowsy, restless, no small amount of stress, but it'll be fine. What about you?

Sorry addressing your messages took this long! And sorry for anyone I forgot to personally answer to, I tried to be thorough but might've missed something... Anyway, thank you again for the welcomes!

Do you guys (and gals) think I should put up info about that species? I have an unfinished text file about them detailing a lot of information... where do you think that text should live if I do decide to post it?
Can I haz hugs? All the hugs? In the world? Yay!!!!!!!

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 09:47:48 AM »
I'll see it in a bit, thanks for the music :D
Not a full expansion. The necromancer thing.
And currently I'm mostly just playing with friends, stuff like heroes of the storm and overwatch.
I'm avoiding opening the steam sale for now XD
Anyway, good to see you didn't just leave after the first post like many others. If you want to discuss stuff more send a PM :3
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 07:58:23 PM »
I like story-based strategy/RPG games. I have Etrian Odyssey Untold, Fire Emblem Awakening, a few entries of the Super Mario RPG series, Trine 1 and 2...
Music-wise I have chillstep, chill, melodic dubstep, D&B, ambient and a bit of gaming music.

You can send me a PM if you want to talk further.

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2017, 01:37:28 AM »
That is good. I am cuddly too. ^_^