The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 702 times)

Offline sunbuttur

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Dark grey main coat with light grey underbelly, has green fur markings and green hair.
  • Height: 6'2"
  • Weight: 250
  • Build: Chubby but has a fair bit of muscle (not a muscle-fan!)
Hello!
« on: June 01, 2017, 01:33:50 PM »
Hello everyone, I'm new to this website, and I feel it would be nice and proper to introduce myself.
I'll take the questions from the pinned message by a mod to give an intro~

> What is your fursona's name?
Well, my fursona's name is Kaz! Plain and simple...

> How long have you been apart of the furry fandom?
I've been apart of it for about a couple years now. Met a lot of jerks along the way, but eh, can't be friends with all of them.

> What are your interests?
My interests are dependent! I like reading (philosophy and science are my favorites to read), playing games (I mainly play on my computer with Steam with the occasional exception such as Minecraft), and if you want to add me on Steam, I'll put up my Steam username later. I will warn you: I don't play Overwatch or any online multiplayer game due to the fact that my Internet is buggy and my computer isn't really built for gaming purposes. Other interests include roleplay (obviously!) and teaching myself mathematics.

> Any favorite games/movies/music?
Well for this I have an eclectic taste! My favorite games would have to be Dark Souls 2, Minecraft, Portal, the list goes on. Movies, it would have to be none really, I don't watch movies much anymore! Music? I have loads of music, I mainly like modern day pop that has more of a electric/house type of genre to it. These do change as time moves on!

> Favorite color?
Well I think it'd be obvious since I'm answering in it right now: green! I mainly like forest green, actually, I decided to answer these posts due to it being poor on my eyes to see.

> Anything in particular you're looking for on this website?
Well, I suppose I'm honestly looking for roleplay! I've a lot of roleplay experience and I am a bit of freak when it comes to being at least literate enough to type up a cohesive paragraph. That, however, doesn't mean I'm going to have an aneurysm if you can't do this, I'm a very open and tolerant person in these regards and more. If you ever want to roleplay, just ask me! I'm not gonna bite...well, maybe a little.

And this concludes my sort of questionnaire if any were curious about how it goes with me. I honestly can ramble a bit, so if you do get confused about some of the answers to these questions, feel free to message me more about them, or reply for clarification! I hope you'll all get to enjoy my company and presence on the site. Have a good day!

~Kaz

Offline Dazed

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Not real
    • Awards
  • Species: Raptor
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 01:35:45 PM »
helloooo o/
welcome to the forums! hope ya enjoy it here

Offline HellEye

• The Elementalist
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum more than once.
  • Fox go boop
    • Awards
  • Species: Red fox
  • Coloring: Red and white, normal red fox coloring
  • Height: 5'8" Anthro / 1'4" Feral
  • Weight: 150lbs Anthro / 20lbs Feral
  • Build: Average, fluffy
  • Currently: *Happy fox*
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 01:37:38 PM »
Hello and welcome! You'll not find many jerks around here, this place is safe I hope you enjoy our roleplay section and have fun everywhere else too! If you have any questions feel free to message me! Hope to see you around! Cheers
Everyone seems to have it, so here's mine

Offline Molecular §hadow Ғox

• Tackling Tiger
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Poster
  • From The Shadowzone to Albie's arms
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Shadow Fox
  • Coloring: Black and red
  • Height: 5'10
  • Build: Slim
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 01:40:56 PM »
Hihi and a warm welcome :3
Fill the cracks in with judicial granite.  Because I don't say it, don't mean I ain't thinking it

Offline ?

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 10 Most Online
  • Evolution Pokémon
    • Awards
  • Species: eevee
  • Height: 1'
  • Weight: 14.1 lbs
  • Currently: ^v^
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 01:41:39 PM »
Welcome to the Forums, Sunbutter!   Hope you have a great time here!  ^_^

Cheers!
Everything comes from nothing
Everything is something
So just let it all keep happening

Don't be a means to someone's end
It's all just beginning why can't we extend
An invitation to every hand

All hands can clap
All hearts are beating equally
The pulls of the air we're breathing

If we can believe in one part of it
Then we can believe in all of it
So don't stop
Don't stop the party

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 09:47:29 PM »
Drem Yol Lok, joore. Zu'u los Lokahviing, but hereabouts I go by Romulan_Furry or just Rom. Welcome to TFF! Do enjoy your stay. I am the resident Romulan-affiliated Furry here, and Lord-Admiral to the United Alliance Coalition (clearly, I, too, like to Roleplay). If you see any Tal Shiar stooges anywhere, please alert me so I can hunt them down and vaporize them ;)

Seriously, though, welcome to TFF, and enjoy your stay. If you want RP, you came to a good place for that. I would advise you read the rules, but if I got the impression from your intro right, you already know the basics :P

I'll be around somewhere, so again - welcome to TFF!

--RF
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline slim

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • ^^
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 65 kg
  • Weight: 1.70 cm
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 10:46:13 PM »
Hey SunButter welcome to the forum and have fun  ^_^ .
  • Avatar by: Made by the one and only leslax <3
"The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 02:04:35 AM »
You are adorable.  haha

Oh....and welcome.  I hope you enjoy it here.
  • Signature art by: Lucario by Me -- Flags by Bricket