The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What would your Fursona/s do?  (Read 2561 times)

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
Re: What would your Fursona/s do?
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2017, 12:31:36 AM »

1. (this happened to me btw) You are in Japan in the metro system and have no idea where you are! your family/friend is freaking out and not giving you any time to figure it out. what do you do?

Talon: Talon's heart is beating quickly and he is starting to panic. He finds himself a wall and leans against it closing his eyes for a while trying to calm down. he cant think when he is this stressed. eventually he would just leave the area to go calm down and just leave the person he was with to figure it out.

Fable: Happily just goes with the situation. grabs the friends hand, tells them everything will be alright, and just jumps on the next train for an adventure in an unknown place.

Alistar: Panics with the friend and frantically tries to google where to go!

2. You are casually strolling along when someone screams "Heads!" What do you do?
(I don't know if its the same in other countries but when someone yells 'Heads!' it usually means an object has been thrown in the air in a random direction where it could hit someone if they dont duck or move out of the way)

Talon: Talon flinches and looks around. He doesn't know what yelling 'heads' means but he just wants to figure out why people are yelling- he doesn't like it.

Fable: Fable quickly looks around and gets out of the way while making sure no one else gets hurt.

Alistar: ends up getting hit in the head by the object and falling down. Then just stays there on the ground too embarrassed to get back up.

3. You see a cat caffe. What do you do?

Talon: Looks at it curiously from outside but doesn't have the courage to go in and see what a Cat caffe is.

Fable: doesn't know what this place is but happily goes inside to check everything out and get a nice drink.

Alistar: Takes a bunch of pictures of it to post on social media before going in and taking more pictures.

4. You turn into a street expecting to see heaps of (anime stuff, bookstores whatever you want) and you do, only problem is, there are over six thousand other people on the same street looking for the same things. What do you do?

Talon: Quickly turns back around feeling to scared to go near any of those people. he feels he really doesn't belong.

Fable: Fable is happy to join the crowd but careful not to get stepped on!

Alistar: He lunges for the last copy of his favorite anime and tries to get through the crowd for all the amazing things he wants!
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Kogae

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Kogae
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Red and black
  • Height: 6'3"
  • Weight: 450lb
  • Build: Bulky and verry musclear
  • Currently: Wondering
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 05:59:31 AM »

Quick ! Say a random word !
"No"

You wake up and find yourself on a boat in the middle of an ocean, what do you do ?
"Jump in and see what's below me (I can breath and see perfect in water)"

You wake up as a different animal, what are you ?
"Nothing"

A) Go in a hiking trip with friends
B.) Go on holiday to a country you haven't been to with friends
C) Stay at home playing video games

"E) see how far I can go into space because I can fly"
Ko Gero Tee Is my name It means the one who brings order and justice in a language no longer used, but you can just call me kogae.

Offline KittenMadeOfAsh1

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • Cat, I'm a kitty cat. And I dance, dance, dance and I dance, dance, dance. ^-^
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2017, 03:42:08 AM »
I've got my main sona, Kitten and my main male sona, Macs to do this~

Kitten

Quick say a random word!
*Yells loudly* PUMPERNICKEL

You wake up and find yourself on a boat in the middle of the ocean, what do you do?
*Looks around then looks forward and blinks* ...Well sh!t. *Spreads my black, blood dripping angel wings and flies off to find out where the hell I am*

You wake up as a different animal! what are you?
Hopefully a hyena. They're great.

You have three options,
A) Go on a Hiking trip with friends.
B) Go on a holiday to a country you haven't been to with your friends.
C) Stay home and play video games with your friends.
What are friends? Video games for sure, but... I has no friends to pway wif *Cries dramatically*

Macs

Quick say a random word!
Fatality! *Does his best to imitate the MK announcer's voice*

You wake up and find yourself on a boat in the middle of the ocean, what do you do?
Did I forget to take my VR Headset off?

You wake up as a different animal! what are you?
Hm... Y'know, I've always been fascinated by reindeer. So, probably that. A really fluffy one.

You have three options,
A) Go on a Hiking trip with friends.
B) Go on a holiday to a country you haven't been to with your friends.
C) Stay home and play video games with your friends.
I'd be home playing games allllll night long. I got some pals to game with for every hour of the day and every hour of the night. *Goes back to playing Overwatch on the XBox One finding out all the questions have been answered*

Offline Richard Fenris

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
  • Species: Gray Wolf
  • Coloring: Primarily Red
  • Height: 7 ft
  • Weight: 115 kg
  • Build: Toned and lean, but not wiry
  • Currently: Fighting my dog for control of the TV
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2017, 09:12:07 AM »
So this should be interesting
Quick say a random word![/size]"Steak' He says, his reasoning not at all obvious by his shopping listYou wake up and find yourself on a boat in the middle of the ocean, what do you do?
"I crash it through the ceiling of the nearest luxury apartment, or I eat my shoes until I find dry land or am rescued. Depends on how close the nearest luxury apartment is" He shrugs, before contemplating his shoes for a secondYou wake up as a different animal! what are you?
"Probably an Aramdillo. ARMOURED HIDE BABY COMING ROLLIN' THROOOOOOOUGH!!!" He screams before diving out a window into a somersalt, and rolling off down the streetYou have three options,A) Go on a Hiking trip with friends. Go on a holiday to a country you haven't been to with your friends.C) Stay home and play video games with your friends."A. Definitely. Moutaintops. TO DIE FOR. No doubt in my mind. Sunrise from a mountaintop is a breathtaking sight" His tail sways slightly, thinking about being on top of a mountain at some ludicrous hour before the sun is up.

Offline ```

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 11:43:09 PM »
Elphyda Korxio, the Britannia Petite Chameleon hybrid

Quick ! Say a random word !
"Ice."

You wake up and find yourself on a boat in the middle of an ocean, what do you do ?
"Sail to the nearest land."

You wake up as a different animal, what are you ?
"Maybe a fox or something, I don't know."

|.    Go in a hiking trip with friends
||.   Go on holiday to a country you haven't been to with friends
|||. Stay at home playing video games

"I'd like to go on a holiday to a country I've never been to— with or without friends, that would be quite the experience."

Offline Michen_S

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • A wild MICHEN appeared!
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Feral snow leopard
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2017, 02:34:12 PM »
Yay, new scenarios! I didn't even realise that until now...

You are in Japan in the metro system and have no idea where you are! your family/friend is freaking out and not giving you any time to figure it out. What do you do?

I don't care and I'm gonna try to figure out anyways. And if they don't want my help, I'll leave it up to them and help myself.

You are casually strolling along when someone screams "Heads!" What do you do?
Stand still and look towards where the sound came from. I'm not going to join their coin game though.

You see a cat café. What do you do?
Oh yeah, I heard about those. Well, I could take a look as long as I don't become one of the cats. Though that *would* make for an amazing advertizement. Oh, and maybe some problems with the animal protecting acengies or the police or something like that. ...I'm thinking too much about this again, ain't I?

You turn into a street expecting to see heaps of (anime stuff, bookstores whatever you want) and you do, only problem is, there are over six thousand other people on the same street looking for the same things. What do you do?
After a little hesitating, check out one of the stores and when I'm done just move to a calmer place.

Offline Jenac Azaela

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • If I am pretty, you are gorgeous~
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: White fur, icy blue eyes
  • Height: 175 cm
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Holla holla get dollar
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2017, 08:46:57 PM »
>Quick say a random word!
-"Eyjafjallajökull."

>You wake up and find yourself on a boat in the middle of an ocean, what do you do?
-Aim towards North and begin moving.

>You wake up as a different animal! What are you?
-Horse

>You have three options;
A ) go on a hiking trip with friends
B
) go on a holiday to a country you haven't been to with your friends.
C ) Stay home and play video games with your friends.
-B

Post Merge: October 30, 2017, 08:58:35 PM
>You are in Japan in the metro system and have no idea where you are! your family/friend is freaking out and not giving you any time to figure it out. What do you do?
-Tell them to shut up and let me think.

>You are casually strolling along when someone screams "Heads!" What do you do?
-Keep walking. This is none of my business, and I will not get involved.

>You see a cat café. What do you do?
-Enter if I'm not already engaged. I love cats.

>You turn into a street expecting to see heaps of (anime stuff, bookstores whatever you want) and you do, only problem is, there are over six thousand other people on the same street looking for the same things. What do you do?
-Leave because that big a crowd will use up all the oxygen and I'll drown.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 08:58:35 PM by Jenac Azaela, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline lightstone

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • The happy ol jolly me
    • Awards
  • Species: tarwe tiger
  • Coloring: the colors of wheat bread
  • Height: 180cm
  • Weight: somewhere between 50 and 60 kg
  • Build: skinny but healthy
  • Currently: feeling really sorry
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2017, 09:26:45 PM »
Quick say a random word![/size]"pepernoten!"You wake up and find yourself on a boat in the middle of the ocean, what do you do?panicYou wake up as a different animal! what are you?an african wild dogYou have three options,A) Go on a Hiking trip with friends.B) Go on a holiday to a country you haven't been to with your friends.C) Stay home and play video games with your friends."C, i always have been intoverty
not a signature