The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What are your \"Godsona\'s\"?  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
What are your \"Godsona\'s\"?
« on: May 21, 2017, 08:41:53 PM »
The title might be a little confusing, but let me explain.

A fursona is a character based off the Furry fandom, making the character have an appearance, personality traits and quirks that a typical Furry might have, they are also made up characters you can roleplay as when talking to to others online.  Well a Godsona is different.

Obviously I made up the word, but a Godsona is a God persona, meaning a character with godly abilities and has Ascended beyond mortal limits.

In other words, what are your God charscters?

I'll start off with mine, his name is Isscarus (pronounced eh-scare-riss for those who don't know)

He's about 7'0 feet tall, weighs 400 pounds, but his appearance is a bit weird.

Now I'm 14, so if this a little edgy or too "fantasy" like, that's why.

He has long, black spiky hair, that reaches last his shoulders and to his back, he has 6 eyes arranged in a triangle pattern on his face, he doesn't have a nose, he has multiple red crack like markings all over his body.

If you guessed, my inspiration for him was Boros from OPM (One Punch Man). He just looked so badass to me that I had to make my Godsona look somewhat similar to him.

His voice is weird, it's like 2 or 3 voices at different tones talking at the same time, sounds cool though.

He is very wise and intelligent, and is very compassionate and assisting, he's a very nice person and cares about others, even if they are mortal, he still has high respect for them. Which is weird for how powerful and scary he looks.

Of course Isscarus is immensely powrful, stronger than Boros at least, in fact he is a God, so it would make sense, he has destroyed worlds to create peace and nearly destroyed a whole galaxy just to end a war, you don't want to mess with him if he can bust galaxies, luckily he is very hard to anger.

But then again to reach that power he had to rise to his ascended form and use his full strength and power to destroy a galaxy, which he never had to do despite that one time. If you would like I'll tell you more about him.

I know this is "Furry Forums" and we should have furries, not Gods, but it can't hurt to throw in something different every now and then right?

List your Godsona's down below, if love to read about them.

Post Merge: May 21, 2017, 08:44:49 PM
(I'd love to read about them, not if, sorry for the typo)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:44:49 PM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Fur Maestro

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
Re: What are your \"Godsona\'s\"?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 11:27:34 AM »
Hehe I like this thread!

Mine is called Frankness the Caretaker

He has adjustable height (he can be taller or shorter if you want) and hes weightless (yeah... hes just weightless)

He has a ball of green flame as a head (the flame is frozen in place) he has no neck (the flame levitates on top of the body but moves when he twist his head) he has dark grey long sleeves, a light grey gloves and blue jeans with a belt, along with brown shoes.

He has a normal voice. But he has no mouth (he can speak without a mouth) he has dark green, thick lines as eyes.

He is consist of 3 entity:

1. The Soul of Creation.
A dragonoid with green inferno ingulping its body. Has the power to create life.

2. The Reflective Mind.
A goddess of knowledge and crystals.Has the ability to gain absolute knowledge in simple things and can manipulate portals rapidly.

3. The Vengeful Spirit.
A entity of control and power.its appearance is a ghostly figure. Has the power to control and destroy matter and time.

Frankness is very stubborn. He watches over his creations (worlds, realms, planets, realities. Etc.)

Has full control of his realm. (Like stop time, create worlds, delete worlds.)

He created alternates of himself with a similar features. (Like human, furry, pony, anime,.etc)
He makes sure that his alternates know his existence as their "creator" so that he can throw parties with them!

WOOOOOOOHH!!!

He even creates a evil version of himself.

He has a ability of Copy and Paste! Allows him to experiment on his creation like: what if I let this war happen... or make that place as a battlefield for his new creation!

(Btw my character is not based on Undertale's Grillby! My character was made before Undertale. Since my character has a similar appearance to him and his daughter. )

This is my godsona! Hope you like it!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 12:22:49 PM »
Interesting............ I like that idea for a Godsona, pretty neat how he can create life out of the blue. And the levitating flame is pretty neat too.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 02:36:29 PM »
I was having an interesting idea of god like beings. These aren't gods pursue but are basically minions of gods and have special powers that make them interesting. They all sorta look like a cross from a large bird and a plague doctor, they're all black with glowing white eyes and never speak or communicate, their steps are silent and there's a ghostly atmosphere around them.

The three beings goes as follows

Nef: Nef is the enforcer of the group, fending off any enemies or potential threats the group might have when doing their duties. Nef is has the ability to turn any part of his body into a mist like substance that cannot be harmed, he can harden any part of his body at will and has lightning fast reflexes when activating this ability. This basically makes him psuedo-immortal as any physical based attack can be nullified by his mist-like power.

Eres: Eres acts as the assistant, helping the Nef or Axil in their duties if they seem to be struggling. Eres has the power to shape shift, although he cannot change his colour or material he can change his shape and density at will. He has an almost infinite control of this ability making him extremely powerful as he can, for example, elongate his body into several bending spikes that pierce an entire group of enemies that may appear.

Axil: Axil is the leader of the group and the strongest of the group. Axil has the power of telekinesis although this power is relatively limited and weak. Although Axil has complete and utter control of his telekinetic ability his raw power is lacking, being unable to reach a certain range or do a certain thing. He makes up for this by utilizing a red liquid known as the Blood of Mira that amplifies his telekinetic ability. The shape of the blood mimics the telekinetic field that surrounds Axil, so if axil used his telekinetic ability to move the blood in a spear shape, a great telekinetic piercing force would in the direction of the spear would ensure. By shaping the blood of Mira with his telekinetic ability, he can create great forces that are very difficult to stop or dodge.
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 08:57:25 PM »
Very creative and thought inducing, Anoni, very interesting to, sounds different. I'm liking these ideas!

I made up a back story for Isscarus. He was born as an immortal God in the Galaxy Acropalypse, Acropalypse was Isscarus's father, and he found the Galaxy, so he named it after himself.

Isscarus was the strongest out of his brothers, and the oldest, besides Isscarus, his other brothers were (from youngest to oldest): Bruno, Lith, Solace, Velwind, Shiros, and Gongyss, who all had godly powers just like Isscarus, however each of them had different strengths and weaknesses.

For example, Bruno, the youngest of the family, was superior in speed than most of his brothers despite being the youngest, and Shiros was powerful in magic and spellcasting, Solace was helpful as he boosted his brothers strength and abilities,making him very supporting, Lith was a healer and used restoration powers to heal wounds on his allies and hurt feelings, and Velwind was an illusion master and could trap his enemies in alternate dimensions or send them to other universes.

And Isscarus had sheer strength and power, he was also very intelligent, being both the muscle and the mind of the bunch, and as being oldest, he has to protect his brothers with his life.

Isscarus has very impressive feats, even with his power suppressing armor, he was able to destroy a planet with his ultimate attack, he  has also survived attacks from gods WAY stronger tgalaxym, he's survived being thrown through planets, his greatest durability feat is just barely and I mean BARELY surviving a supernova, he didn't survive the actual explosion, only the blast wave, but then again a blast wave of a supernova can destroy planets.

His best strength feat is being able to stop a planetary collision with his bare hands, however even though Shiros has better energy projection, Isscarus isn't far from him.

His best energy projection feat is being able to blow up a galaxy, but remember, even though this is an extremely impressive feat, he had his armor destroyed, unleashing his power, he was also using his full power and was in his ascended form, and he nearly killed himself destroying the Galaxy, so he should probably never do it again.

So yeah, he's a galaxy buster at full power, but then again, you guys probably have stronger God than mine.

I'll tell you some more of the backstory in a little while.

Offline Captain Degenerate

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • NO UGLY ALLWD RUN CUSTOMER AWAY
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Species: A something
  • Coloring: Its got color but I dont have the skill to color it!
  • Height: 5:5.235647834233536684
  • Weight: 120 pounds
  • Build: Skinny?
  • Currently: Addicted to the booty.
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 04:53:56 AM »
Dlog god of currency.

Dlog is the god of currency and he is often depicted as an obese dwarf with a hunchback and clubfoot he wears really gaudy non flexible gold plated jeans and no shirt because no shirt can fit him so he just sorta waddles around and has a horrifying golden spray tan!

Anyway Dlog is like super **censor** greedy never spends his money and loves to cause kingdoms to go bankrupt he is also fond of skewering poor people with a hideous golden spear and he demands monetary sacrifices and if the sacrifices are not met he appears as a nasty smelling old tax collector with an awful bad looking cheap hat but he then presents you with evidence of you committing tax fraud to intimidate you into scrounging up the cash to pay him then once you have paid up he makes fun of your house and leaves.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 04:58:23 AM by Captain Degenerate »
I hope my big gay butt doesn't get any bigger or gayer!

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 06:58:30 AM »
More of Isscarus's Backstory.

When Acropalypse was gone and Isscarus was left to rule his own army, he sent his brothers to the Milky Way so they would be safer, he attempted to find another planet to recolonize, thing is Isscarus, Acropalypse and Isscarus brothers are all gods, they can breathe in space, they don't need food or water or any nutrition at all to stay healthy, because their immortal and and can't die by any normal means, the only true way to kill gods of Isscarus's kind is taking out their soul and crushing it, killing their own spirit, thus rendering them useless, and will eventually die to lack of energy, however since Isscarus doesn't need to recolonize, his people do, Isscarus was lead to command and protect the Karkanians, a race of reptile like creatures who served under Acropalypse, and he took good care of them, so he wanted to help them recolonize.

As a ship was forcing Isscarus to give up their generator so they could colonize a planet, Isscarus offered to help in a different way, they said no negotiations and will attack if they don't hurry up, eventually they attacked and invaded his ship, and Lord Isscarus was forced to fight back to save his people.

A massive war broke out between the whole Galaxy, hundreds of trillions of alien species died and Isscarus was forced to use his full power. When he fought Nero, the captain of the enemy ship, he was the strongest opponent Isscarus had ever fought.

They brawled continuously until Nero striked him in the torso with a shattering punch, which utterly broke his armor, unleashing his massive power.

But even then Nero was able to match him, he had cut off his limbs multiple times and Isscarus was able to put them back on, while Nero couldn't kill him, be could definitely keep him at bay until Isscarus ship was destroyed.

He then turned into his final form, a massive, demonic, glowing version of himself which had unbelievable power, he was forced to use his full power, as Nero was still beating him, and then Isscarus snapped.

He was enraged, angrier than he had ever been, and he unleashed every single spec of destructive energy he had in a violent explosion across the galaxy, killing Nero and everyone in it.

He destroyed the entire galaxy, and promised to never to use his final form again as to not destroy any other galaxies.

Isscarus now resides in earth, watching and protecting Furkind from any extraterrestrial invaders. He has been there for centuries and has saved the earth several times, being more recognized each time.

Isscarus bas more things to be told, much more things, he's been alive for billions of years, however this should give you a hint at who he truly is.

He was devastated when he killed his own people, but it had to be done, he had to stop the destruction before any more destruction broke out. It wasn't his fault anyway.

Hoped you liked this........