The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Space RP #2  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Space RP #2
« on: May 19, 2017, 03:14:27 AM »
Note: this RP is entirely dependent on what has happened, meaning choices affect everything, so choose wisely.

My character will be a God.

Name: Isscarus (Iss-cah-riss)
Height: 8'0
Weight: 1500 lbs.
Personality: quiet and observant, has unbelievable strength and power but only uses it in battle.
Appearance: has 6 eyes arranged in a triangle pattern on his face, has no nose, is very muscular and heavy built with broad shoulders. Has back length hair which is black and spiky, he has multiple red crack like markings on his body, making him look like he's about to erupt with magma.

(My character is going to crash land on a planet, first person who joins the rp names the planet Isscarus crashes on, remember, he's a God, so he's more than capable of destroying your planet if he's provoked.)

Post Merge: May 19, 2017, 03:16:18 AM
(You can make a God character as well, btw, but remember, this whole rp depends on choices and decisions. So think about what you want your character to do."
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 03:16:18 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.