The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Rainy Days  (Read 824 times)

Offline Orayo

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • stuff is okay unless it's junk.
    • Awards
  • Species: German Sheprador! (German Shepherd/Labrador retriever hybrid)
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: Average built
  • Currently: Building up mah art collection
Rainy Days
« on: May 11, 2017, 04:56:19 AM »
There was a story here that I tried to copy and paste from my docs... but every time I pasted it... I would get a different story. Somehow, words would merge together, I would end up with different fonts for each sentence, and I even had some of the words change color. Literally... all I did was copy and paste. Nothing else. Period. I don't understand how the entire document's format can change every single time I paste it, based only on my copying it once. I copied it and pasted it and got small text with large gaps between some of the sentences, as if I hit the space bar eight times instead of just once. I erased the text and pasted it again, and got different sizes. I erased it again and pasted again, this time, a bunch of words were mushed together and some of the words were purple. So now... I quit. I'm not trying again. Consider your time wasted.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 06:13:49 PM by Orayo »

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
Re: Rainy Days
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 12:25:48 PM »
Tiny font is tiny, lol.