Author Topic: Rainy Days  (Read 841 times)

Offline Orayo

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • stuff is okay unless it's junk.
    • Awards
  • Species: German Sheprador! (German Shepherd/Labrador retriever hybrid)
  • Height: 5'11
  • Weight: 130
  • Build: Average built
  • Currently: Building up mah art collection
Rainy Days
« on: May 11, 2017, 04:56:19 AM »
There was a story here that I tried to copy and paste from my docs... but every time I pasted it... I would get a different story. Somehow, words would merge together, I would end up with different fonts for each sentence, and I even had some of the words change color. Literally... all I did was copy and paste. Nothing else. Period. I don't understand how the entire document's format can change every single time I paste it, based only on my copying it once. I copied it and pasted it and got small text with large gaps between some of the sentences, as if I hit the space bar eight times instead of just once. I erased the text and pasted it again, and got different sizes. I erased it again and pasted again, this time, a bunch of words were mushed together and some of the words were purple. So now... I quit. I'm not trying again. Consider your time wasted.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 06:13:49 PM by Orayo »

Offline Albie

• Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) Top 100 Poster
    • Discord
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • My Drawings
    • Awards
  • Species: Lucario
  • Coloring: Pink
  • Height: 3'11"
  • Currently: On Cloud 9 with a Shadow Fox
Re: Rainy Days
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 12:25:48 PM »
Tiny font is tiny, lol.