The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Knights of Falnar  (Read 6287 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Re: Knights of Falnar
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2017, 12:50:25 PM »
Isscarus kept following Ray, then quickly looked up as dozens of arrows nearly hit Ray.

He heard the man speak, then he walked toward, in front of Ray.

"Sir, my name is Lord Isscarus, I believe we can work out something, no violence has to be brought upon."

Isscarjs turned around to Ray.
"His name is Magnus, correct?"

Orion stood next to Isscarus, with Daguna on his back.

Orion observed the situation quietly, not saying a word, he was only going to make a move if he needed to.

Laguna had a look of worry on her face, Isscarus terrified her, he claimed to destroy planets and that he could be stronger than Gongyss. What if he wasn't lying?

"Also, trust me, I've seen what Gongyss can do, this goon doesn't even have half his strength." Said Isscarus loud enough for Magnus to hear, he was saying this on purpose to see how he would react.

"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2017, 02:02:38 PM »
Ray shook his head. "You've been gone a long while, supposed Lord. The rules have changed." He waited for Magnus to make another move, but the old man stayed quiet. Ray spoke again. "Magnus made a deal with some forest druid a few millinea back. His story isn't well documented, but I know he's wiped entire armies from his domain." The raccoon slunk back a little more. "He's unpredictable."

The very plants around the clearing began to form some sort of crude face, as Magnus created a projection of his visage. "Who is this? He that has prodded me to ire 'ere now? Speak thy name, or die where ye stand."

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2017, 04:25:58 PM »
"He's killed armies huh? Impressive, I think I might have underestimated him."

Isscarjs stepped forward, giving Magnus a stern look while he crossed his arms.

"My name is Lord Isscarus, I've wiped out planets just to let you know, I don't care who you are, let us through or get trampled." He said with confidence.

Orion aggressively walked towards Isscarus, elbowing him.

"What the he'll are you doing!?" Daguna whispered loudly.

"I can take him on, don't worry."

"Who cares? He's going to be all over us if we don't stop, even if you do kill him, were going to be seen as fugitives! Just because your a God doesn't mean you can do whatever you want!"

"We have good intentions, and of they can't see that then I pity them, he thinks because he's skilled he can force people to go away at his will, I'm not I'm going to allow that." Said Isscarus.

He looked at Magnus again.

"Now, let us through, or die." He said, these people underestimated him, Isscarus wanted to show what he was capable of.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #63 on: June 11, 2017, 07:58:14 PM »
"The gods smile this day," bellowed Magnus, "and I shall feast well upon your forms!"
The entire glade seethed and writhed as the face thrashed about. A strange blue-green hew seemed to overtake the light. It seemed like nothing for a moment, but Ray collapsed soon after. The raccoon dropped to his knees, weakly holding the channeling staff. "M-magick...! He feasts upon magick!" All of Daybreak Squadron felt the effect as well, causing a few to flat-out pass out. A blue glow began to form within the face of Magnus.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2017, 02:01:15 PM »
Isscarus quickly jumped at Magnus, he jumped so fast it almost seemed like he teleported, then he threw a quick right cross to his face, sending him flying over a hundred feet away.

He then dropped to the ground.

"Is everybody okay?" Isscarus said as he coughed, he seems to be weak to Magnus's powers as well.

Orion stood up, gasping for air as Daguna tried to heal him.

"That's not going to kill him, he's more than just a mortal, he'll come back! What have you done!?" Daguna screeched.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2017, 03:04:37 PM »
Several razor-like roots shot up from the ground, wrapping themselves around Isscarus. Razor sharp and strong as steel, they acted more to restrain than injure.
Several small tree ents crept up from behind the group, and started taking the unconscious away.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2017, 06:05:48 PM »
Isscarus easily broke free of the roots, barely causing him any pain.

"Come on, I'm a God, give me a real fight!"
Isscarus shouted as he turned around, not realizing that the others were taken away.

"Damnit."

"Where did you take them, Magnus!?" Isscarus shouted.

"Its going to take a lot more than barbed wire plants to stop me, so you better be prepared! Now tell me where they are!" He shouted, Isscarus hated it when people fought like this, taking away his comrades so they could gang up on him, he thought it was cheap and would not stand for it.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: June 21, 2017, 06:39:01 PM »
The ground began to rumble and quake as the glad heaved about. A massive rock creature began to form ahead of the group. As it stood, what appeared to be a great iron bell rose from the ground and embedded itself in the stone monster's chest.

Ray gasped as he spotted the bell, and began to back away slowly. "N-No...t-that can't be...we destroyed that thing years ago!" He lifted his staff in a vain attempt to stop Magnus, but collapsed to the ground.

Magnus' avatar stood to its full height, towering over the trees. It boomed in laughter as Ray panicked. "Oh ho ho! Yon priest seems more worldly than the others, methinks. Isscarus, take what you learn this day to heart." The thing pounded its chest, causing the bell to ring. Instead of the normal, warm tones of the average bell, horrifically pained screams echoed across the glade. Ray was driven to little more than a babbling mess, while those who remained in his squadron began attacking each other with whatever was at had. Magnus laughed cruelly as he addressed Isscarus. "Look upon your subjects, benevolent god! See the chaos your actions have wrought!"