The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: What fictinol ship whould you captain and why  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
Re: What fictinol ship whould you captain and why
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2017, 03:23:34 PM »
Mandalorian Keldabe because it's big, it's mean, it's heavily armed, armored, and shielded, and meant for combat. This thing could go toe-to-toe with a Star Destroyer and win.
Keldabes are excellent, although they technically aren't Mandalorian, they were just manufactured by Mandal Hypernautics

As for me? I'll take a Mandalorian Kandosii class dreadnaught. It not only is made for space combat, it also holds a ton of ground forces, ready to conquer more systems for Mandalore! Or you can just nuke the shit out of a planet that's too hard to take  0:)

True, but by modern standards, the Kandosii isn't that large anymore. Sure you could fix that by up-sizing the hull, but still. The Kandosii is a nice ship, but I prefer the feel of the more modern Keldabe.

Now, if I could go with a costom design... I'd go with either my Marauder Corps Marauder-class Star Dreadnought, or - for a more Star Wars feel - my Merger Star Wars Design, the Predator-class Warship. It's a merger design of four classes of Star Destroyer - combining traits of the Interdictor Cruiser, the Imperator Star Destroyer, the Harrower Star Destroyer, and the Victory Cruiser.

Dammit, now I wanna show it off. Anyone wanna see it?
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline PUGINATOR

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • ww2/ww1 enthusiast
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Currently: Avatar by, PUGINATOR
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2017, 02:50:43 AM »
My second choice whould be the covenant cso class supercarrier
Its much larger than the UNSC infinity and can mount a major offensive
With its abbility to carry 10 scarab heavy assault tanks and supporting every ground troop avalible to the covenant
But it has a few to many weaknesses for my liking with a thin neck you can easily cut its throat with a few well placed MAC shots from the UNSC infinity or you chould place a slip space bomb and decapitate the bow of the ship
Rendering it imobile and inefective

Offline Jenac Azaela

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • If I am pretty, you are gorgeous~
    • Steam
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Arctic fox
  • Coloring: White fur, icy blue eyes
  • Height: 175 cm
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: Holla holla get dollar
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2017, 02:39:48 PM »
As much as I despise the temperature measurement Fahrenheit, that is the name of the ship I would captain.