The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Space RP  (Read 4088 times)

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Re: Space RP
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2017, 10:19:58 PM »
Aragon was relieved to see angel was alright, she could be very important later on.

Aragon walked over to angel and looked at her with an unintentional menacing facial expression.

"Hi, my name's Aragon, are you ok?" He said quietly, trying not to alarm her.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2017, 02:05:50 AM »
Angel looked at Aragon, making scared sounds as she rushed towards Ray before hiding behind him.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2017, 04:28:59 AM »
Aragon sighed, he knew he looked terrifying, I mean you cant really be perfectly calm when an 8 foot tall alien is towering over you.

"Look, I know I may seem frightening, and I am, but that doesn't mean I'm going to kill you, everything is going to be okay, just calm down."

Aragon walked over very slowly so he wouldn't scare Angel away, he only wanted to talk to her. But he knew she could probably be dangerous, if she was born from a star what power could she contain? Aragon didn't care, he knew he was one of the toughest things to have ever walked across land, but he still wanted to communicate.

Post Merge: March 30, 2017, 04:36:01 AM
Fabian had just entered Skeeter 6, however he had his cloak on so they couldn't see or hear him, he didn't want to uncloak anyway, Aragon could mistake him for a threat and throw him out the airlock, so he didn't interfere.

Be saw how Aragon was gently walking towards her, he found that Karaskans actually do have a heart.

"Who is this girl?" Fabian thought.

"Born from a star? How is this even possible? Is she some sort of God?" The thoughts bounced around like crossfire in his head, he wanted to have every question answered.

Fabian just hung from the ceiling, listening to their conversation and watching them, hoping Aragon wouldn't knock into his dangling feet from below.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 04:36:01 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2017, 04:53:56 AM »
Ray blinked, as Angel hid behind him, so much so that as he tried to start the impulse thrusters, he accidentally activated the frame-shift drive. Only a handful of moments passed before the little craft shot towards deep space. Ray immediately tried to stop the craft, but it took him longer than expected, as the added weight of Skeeter-6's passengers and Ray's collected goodies made the craft heavier than normal. As the craft dropped from slip-space, it entered a safe orbit around a neutron star. Ray sighed, and mopped his brow with a oil-stained rag that had floated close by.