The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: ROL / BW Inspired RP (Fantasy)  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Alex Stralous

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Black Wolf
  • Coloring: Mostly black fur with varying shades
  • Height: Six feet
  • Weight: 160lbs
  • Build: Slender yet strong
ROL / BW Inspired RP (Fantasy)
« on: March 04, 2017, 07:21:05 AM »
Okay
So...
To business!

This is an RP I've been wanting to try to find a partner for quite some time now.

I'm not sure how many of you out there are die-hard video gamers, but this setting runs based on a couple different games I've played in my time.
The bulk of is is based around the Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends RTS game.
Namely it is based around three main civilizations. One steampunk, one magical based, and the other is... actually pretty magical based as well now that I think about it.

There are some elements too from, oh, just a little game called Black and White (Not the pokemon game! The god-based game where you can fly around the sky and throw people!)
Then of course there are other elements (mostly fantasy based) thrown in, such as use of magic, fantasy creatures such as dragons (I swear there's no dragonborn in this) and if you've done lots and I mean LOTS of gaming you may recognize some names of really old and obscure games thrown in there as well as cameos.

The flow runs that your character (you would pick a civilization or faction to belong to and that would affect your weapons for example and knowledge) runs into my own. To try to sum it up without giving too much away, numerous challenges and conflicts erupt one by one as one group begins to take over and spread their power and influence. Ancient secrets to the Old Days are steadily uncovered. A source of incredible, undying, and unyielding magic is unearthed that becomes a race for anyone involved to become to first to sate their insatiable thirst for power and wrestle control of all the lands for their own gain.

I'm only looking for one lone other person at this time.

I DO like to use things like randomizer websites to simulate dice rolls to help vary results.

I also have multiple mediums such as skype and discord available.

Any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, ask away!