The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: RiverCreek High (Highschool Roleplay)  (Read 1584 times)

Offline ArcTrial

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Am the one
    • Awards
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Black
  • Height: 7''8
  • Weight: 67 kg
  • Build: Well-toned
  • Currently: My life is such fun. S u c h f u n. s u c h f u n
RiverCreek High (Highschool Roleplay)
« on: March 03, 2017, 05:56:02 PM »
Hey!You must be new! Welcome to our beautiful School,well,between you and me,this school Is LOADED,like,really,from excursions to living in an island for the holidays,what more can you wish for?
[/color]
[/color]
[/color]Form-
[/color]Name-
[/color]Age-
[/color]Appearance-
[/color]Species-
[/color]Personality-(Can be tbrp)*To be role played*OtherExample:

Name-Arc Flashbac[/font]
[/color]Age-15
[/color]Appearance-Wears a Orange hoodie with a white undershirt and loose pants,Blue eyes and Black fur with blue highlights
[/color]Species-Wolf
[/color]Personality-(Can be tbrp)*To be role played* TBRPOther-NoneSo,once again,welcome to RiverCreek High!Where aspiration and imagination come to life!

FEED MY BABIES FRENCH FRIES

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
Re: RiverCreek High (Highschool Roleplay)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 11:30:00 PM »
Name: Isaiah Lane
Height: 6'3
Weight: 170 lbs
Species: Hyena with multiple black and white spots
Appearance: broad shoulders and large hands and feet, he looks somewhat skinny but bulky at the same time, he usually wears a multicolored long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up, boot cut jeans, Nike sneakers, and he also wears rectangle lens glasses
Personality: Isaiah is very quiet and doesn't speak much, he's quite antisocial and likes to work alone, however sometimes he tries to socialize with others but failed, he has no friends and is longing for a mate, as he is very lonely, however he is very smart and does well in all his classes, and is thinking about being an engineer after college. He is also quite intimidating due to his expressionlessness in situations and he always has a blank face, and due to his lack of speech everyone sees him as shady and untrustworthy, but he's very friendly and peaceful, and also really hates ignorant people, he's also very good at lying and being sneaky.
Eye color: Violet Blue
Isaiah woke up out of bed and rubbed his eyes, and took a big, long stretch to loosen his muscles.

He got up and stumbled around but then quickly stopped him myself from falling over by catching himself on a wall next to his door.
He quickly opened it and went to the bathroom to take a shower, he smiled as the warm, soothing water ran down his fur and skin, he hadn't feel this sensation in a week, as he was always to lazy to shower, and Isaiah was a pretty lazy person
After 15 minutes be got out and out his school clothes his mother out on the closet door for him.

He blowdryed and washed his hair for a bit, then be combed it back while applying texturizer to it to give it that extra shine, his hair was an eerie white due to a genetic mutation in his hair follicles.

He put on his massive size 14 shoes and then proceeded to walk out the door, his parents were asleep as always and he knew they would notice when he wasn't here.

He walked to his beautiful red and black Camaro and put his key in the ignition and the car started to rumble, he then drove to school while struggling to stay awake, it was January, which meant a lot of snow, there was at least a foot of snow covering the whole ground, then be saw it, Rivercreek high school, it was massive, probably 1-2 blocks wide.

He grabbed his insanely heavy backpack and kicked open his car door, then walked to the double doors that the principal was standing next to.

The principal, in which Isaiah towered over, gave him a smile, Isaiah smiled back weakly and nodded once to him.

He then walked down the long hallways, apparently he was early, as very few students were actually there.

Isaiah felt nervous, it was his first day as a senior, and he was afraid of all the responsibilities he would have to take as an 18 year old high schooler, but he was ready, or at least ready enough.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.