The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ant-man theory! SPOILER WARNING!!!!  (Read 3190 times)

Offline PUGINATOR

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • ww2/ww1 enthusiast
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Currently: Avatar by, PUGINATOR
Ant-man theory! SPOILER WARNING!!!!
« on: February 23, 2017, 08:15:38 AM »
Ill call this a mini theory as its quite short

Spoilers i geuss?

Now if you have seen the movie ant-man we know that back in ww2 Hank pym fought a t34-85 and he shrunk it down and kept it as a key chain but here the problem when you shrink somthing it loeses size not mass
So he whouldent be able to pick it up and even if he chould thats 32ton tank hes putting in his pocket it whould rip through the pocket he put it in landing on the floor or possibly land on his foot and a key chain size t34-85 is going to to allot more damage and a full size t34-85 now this is better and worse in some ways now i hear you saying
How is a smaller tank going to be able to do more damage thank full size tank but think about it the smaller and heavier and object is means your going to put down your keys and its going to go down into the floor and i to the basement think of it as a bed of nails your able to lay down on it amd not get hurt because of your weight distribution where as if you only had one mail it whould go right through and the same applys to the t34-85
And how hank whould be able to lift his keys is beyond me as the most weight ever lifted by anyone is 6270LBS
Around 3 tons and considering hank pym is an old man and whos muscles are probibly deteriorating i highly doubt that he chould lift 32 tons of pure russian bias