The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: 傭兵 This Wonderful Life Prequel  (Read 808 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

傭兵 This Wonderful Life Prequel
« on: February 22, 2017, 02:11:04 AM »
Chapter 1 - Remember Summer Days
[/size]
"You sure you know what you're doing?"

"Of course I do... I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't."

Oswald and Henry, known around the Mercenary world as 'The Private Callers' they've paved their fame in blood. Oswald kept fiddling with the explosives until the red light turned green. He smiled under his balaclava and stood up, looking over at Henry and snarkily saying, "See, I know what I'm doing." Henry smiled and punched Oswald in the arm, "**censor** off mate."

They both quickly rushed away from the wall of the warehouse and fled behind a large dumpster, Oswald moved the sleeve of his uniform up and looked at the watch tightly secured on his wrist, 1AM, March 7th 2019.

He pushed the sleeve of his jacket back down and began smacking the gum in his mouth rather loudly, Henry looked over and annoyingly asked, "Can you stop?" Oswald smiled, he began to chew louder, "Stop what? Smacking the gum?" Henry quietly but in an aggressive tone replied, "Yes, the **censor** gum in your mouth! You want these guys to find out we're here?!" Oswald peaked his head over the trashcan and looked at the explosives, he looked left... Then right... Then left again.

He went back down and looked at Henry, "Because this is totally where their hideout is. Look we've looked in over five different places, I've planted three bombs today and every time we've blown them up, our criminal record gets bigger for destruction!"

Henry sighed and leaned back, "I guarantee this is their hideout. Yakuza love sweat shops, no way this isn't the place." Oswald scuffed.

"...**censor**, I used to think being a mercenary was fun.... This blows." Oswald said with a groan. Henry looked over at his brother and frowned, "How long have you been doing this? Ten, fifteen years? You've done this before countless times I bet." Oswald angrily replied, "I picked contracts that involved shooting things, not ones that involved blowing up buildings that may or may not be the right buildings we have to destroy."

Henry slammed his fist against the ground, "Look! If I knew that we would be doing this, I wouldn't have picked it!" Oswald mocked him by making strange faces and hand puppets with his hands and fingers, Henry began to scratch his head violently, "You're a child" Oswald responded rather fast, "You're the child."

"You know what... Wake me when they come, if they even come at all." Oswald mumbled, Henry sighed, "Fine..."
[/size]