The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Theory on the movie white tiger FINISHED [-0-]  (Read 3172 times)

Offline PUGINATOR

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • ww2/ww1 enthusiast
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Currently: Avatar by, PUGINATOR
Theory on the movie white tiger FINISHED [-0-]
« on: February 15, 2017, 08:06:31 AM »
Going into this theory i hadent known about the movie and it certantly got my attention as it seems
To have some sort of german super heavy tank and considering that i had never seen anything like it in my years of reasearch i can only speculate. Now its way to early to draw lines  but when it comes to the white tiger i think the tank is the work of fiction as i cant seem to find anything indacating that it was real so what i can do at the moment is compair it to other tiger models and see if i can estimate its size weight gun caliber ect . This will be written in sevral parts as i dont have much time tonight
To finish this theory

Post Merge: February 15, 2017, 08:13:04 AM

Now when we compair the white tiger and the tiger 1 we can see that the white tiger has much more armor its longer in size and probibly weights more and the sound of the gun is not distinct so i chould not make it out and as far as compairsons go the tiger 1h tiger p and tiger 2 h will be compaired
In order to find the specifics of the tank

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 01:19:53 AM by PUGINATOR »

Offline Brigand

• Boisterous Bear
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox/Coyote
  • Height: 186cm
  • Weight: 85kg
  • Build: Slim/slightly muscular
Re: Theory on the movie white tiger
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 10:53:38 AM »
It could be a prototype, but I'm sure it couldn't go through a swamp and teleport like it did in the movie. It was a pretty good movie though.
Hans, turn on ze teleportation!

Offline PUGINATOR

• Avid Aardvark
  • ww2/ww1 enthusiast
    • Steam
    • Awards
  • Currently: Avatar by, PUGINATOR
Re: Theory on the movie white tiger (WIP)-work in progress
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 03:40:11 AM »
I apologize to you guys for the long delay i recently had exam week and had written 9 deploma exams but with that all done now i can continue

We theorist are lazy when i comes to gathering info but i will stay deticated and put down all the info on all the tanks i will be compairing

Panzerbefehlswagen IV (tiger p)
Gun-88mm kwk 36 L/56 anti air gun
Speed km/h- 31 km/h
Engine-468hp-2600rpm
Weight 1t=1000kg 60t
Built-91
Origin-Nazi Germany
This is all we need for our comparison

Bonus points if you geuss what my profile pic is

Post Merge: March 11, 2017, 05:42:28 PM
Information on the tiger 2h/sla.16

Tiger2(h)
Gun- 88mm KwK43
Engine-903hp-3000rpm
Speed-km/h-44km/h
Weight-68.0 ton
Hull armor-150mm
Sides-80mm-80mm
Turret armor-185mm
Sides-turret-80mm-80mm

Tiger2 (h) Sla.16
Gun-88mm KwK43
Engine-1985hp-2000rpm
Weight-68.2-ton

Speed-km/h-44km/h
Hull armor-150mm
Sides-80mm-80mm
Turret-185mm
Sides-turret-120mm-120mm due to extra track armor on turret
The difference between the Sla.16 tiger2 and the tiger 2 (h)
The Sla.16 tiger 2 (h)  was given an v12 engine and room for 12 more rounds in the turret and the extra armor on the turret makes this especially threatening on the battlefield and makes this my personal favorite tank in warthunder

Post Merge: March 12, 2017, 01:18:20 AM
The white tiger anyalisays.
If you take a look at the white tiger it seems to be a enhanced tiger1 making it easy to make estimates for this monster

Gun- all the tigers up until the tiger 2s were fitted with 105mm guns the standard was the 88mm KwK
And seeing as how this gun doesent make any sound that im familiar with i whould have to geuss its either
Experimental 105mm for maby even the 128mm KwK or possibly 130mm naval gun i think its most likely to have a 128mm gun cause that was the biggest gun put on any german made tank at the time and seeing how it one shots
T34-85s all day the 128mm seems most probible

Armor- seeing as how it looks most like a tiger P it chould have anywhere between 200mm to 280mm of armor at the front and as far as sides are concerned they chould be 150mm to 200mm and the rear whould probibly be around 150mm or less considering none of the russian tank crews were able to flank it they whouldent need so much in the rear .turret armor whould be around 130mm or less

Weight- i whould estimate the weight of this tank to range from 150-160 ton as the MAUS was twice the white tigers size it just whouldent seem resonable for it to weight more than 180ton like the maus with its 188.8 ton crushing power

Engine- most likely a uboat engine  with a rpm around 4000 and hp around 2800-3000 like the maus. A v12 can only go so far and seeing as how in the movie it seems
To struggle with manuvaribility as did the maus and chould only clock out at 28km/h

Length+width-  7.8m smaller than the maus but still massive and with a width of 4m larger than the maus but even the tiger1s width was larger than the maus with a height of 2.5m

Crew- 2 loaders-1 driver-1radio operator-1 gunner-1 commander

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 01:18:20 AM by PUGINATOR, Reason: Merged DoublePost »