The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Raze City  (Read 1660 times)

Offline Taliaka Anichezachi

• You might not understand me, but at least give me a try love :3
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Top 50 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online This user has donated to the forum.
  • You are all a part of my family
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Spherix Dragon
  • Coloring: Rough black and gray fur all over my body
  • Height: 0.8 Meters
  • Weight: 12 KG
  • Build: Small, about 0.6 meters in height, 1 meters wingspan, lean build, athletic
  • Currently: Huggable :3 ... for now <3
Raze City
« on: February 13, 2017, 10:07:49 AM »
Roleplay - Science/Thriller
Information about the Roleplay can be found here: https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=35774.0

This is the Roleplay Board, sorry for the wait i was busy this weekend :3
=======================================================
Ill let you guys start and take it from there.
Hey there! wanna hang out! send a message my way, always open to meet new people <3

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Raze City
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 12:29:18 PM »
Above the world, a sad and forgotten space station lays, untouched by living creatures for quite some time and ravaged by flying space rocks.  All of the anthros and humans that used to occupy this station had died from starvation or personal causes.... but one being still occupies the station, AI serial number F3L, or as the station workers used to call her, Felicity.   Felicity was quite ahead of her time when she was made. ... but she was getting old and had been exploring a handbook on pregnancy, and although she knew she couldn't birth an egg, she knew one extra thing, to use one of the medical bays to clone a child for herself... but sadly these thoughts were cut short as a meteor hit the station hard knocking it towards the planet below, and with no fuel left on the station... it looked like the the end for Felicity.... or maybe not!

Something popped into  Felicity's mind, she remembered the incubator eggs, so withing moments she converted one of the eggs and quickly rushed it to a pod, and then after securing her child inside an escape shuttle, she uploaded a copy of herself into the egg, a blank slate so that her child could live a reckless and full life
The station broke apart quickly and as they got closer to burning in the atmosphere, Felicity shot the pod out, along with her child, at a trajectory that would be safe.

The station burned up in the atmosphere and within moments, Felicity's pod touched down, causing a long crater, and her pod, and she waited in her egg, waiting for someone to come.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel