The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Fall of Savior Station  (Read 8391 times)

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
Re: The Fall of Savior Station
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2017, 02:10:50 AM »
MELANTHIOS shrugs. "I've never seen this man before in my life..." His brow furrowed and clacking and ticking could be heard in the background, presumably a keyboard. "Hold on... this isn't a man. He's solid hardware, Ray. This is a droid. Watch yourself.... Hopefully he's just after the aliens."

Before he even executed his speaking patterns to explain the situation to Ray, MELANTHIOS began to hack through Cobalt's security, using an anonymous proxy. With a little effort, his proxy snuck through and hid in a secure corner of Cobalt's system files. It sat quietly, monitoring the droids processes for anything suspicious or dangerous.
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2017, 02:24:59 AM »
For some reason the droid seemed unharmed, the Android body he's made of is way too advanced to be hackable.

Cobalt grinned.
"I can hear you, I know your trying to hack me."

He took off his mask, revealing nothing but a face of metal plating with circuitry underneath.

"You know, I used to be human, until a man, I don't know his first name, but his last name was Blackburn, Blackburn did this to me, he burned me alive, charred me down to the bone, I had to be rebuilt, but not only do I have unlimited power, I'm also impossible to hack."

Cobalt scanned Ray.
"Ray, Ray Blackburn?" Cobalt was feeling enraged.
He quickly went for his throat, and lifted Ray in the air with one hand, nearly crushing his larynx.

"Do you have any idea what that man put me through? What that man did to me?!"
 Cobalt threw Ray across the room, knocking him into a metal door, denting it.

"I'll let you live for now, apparently you weren't on your father's side, your lucky."

"I come from Titan station, and essentially, I'm the most advanced piece of tech in this whole system."

Cobalt reached out his hand and was moving something without even touching it.

"Telekinesis, something mankind thought was impossible, not anymore!" Shouted Cobalt.

He walked over to Ray, still lying on the ground.
He bent over.
"Karlo hmm? Seen him? Really tall and buff, wears an exosuit about half as advanced as mine? Really strong? Where is he? I need to have a word with him."

"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2017, 03:20:44 AM »
"Damn, what is it with these people??"

MELANTHIOS was perplexed. He was unable to hack into Cobalt, for some reason. Infiltrating was his primary purpose, and yet this android's virtual defenses were nearly unbreakable... BUT... he was able to take control of Cobalt's incoming communications systems.

"I am sick. And tired. Of interference. They need. To back. OFF!"

A piercing high-pitched sound blared from his receiver, overwhelming Cobalt's sensors momentarily.

"Ray, get down the hall, and take Ms. Scales with you! I'll cover you!"

MELANTHIOS put himself on standby, ready to act at a moment's notice.
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2017, 04:35:45 AM »
Ray couldn't respond. Not due to the lack of things to say, but because of overwhelming pain. His broken scapula was completely shattered, his tibia cracked and three ribs broken. The raccoon's spine had suffered deep bruises, but remained in tact. Although trying to stand was out of the question, Ray could manage a pitiful crawl, but he chose not to. If he was to move, someone would have to drag him. Or local gravity would need to be disabled. Either way, Ray was in bad shape, and needed a medbay quickly.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2017, 04:45:50 AM »
"From my vitals he's suffering a broken arm, elbow, multiple broken ribs, and a damaged larynx, he can't walk, oh and not only that, but he also got incapacitated from the throw, he can't walk at all." Said Cobalt.

"Besides I'm trying to help you, if you tell me where Karlo is, then I will help you fight this infestation." Said Cobalt in a smug voice.

"I know you need my help, Ray is injured, your trapped up there, and Karlo has seemingly abandoned the team, I know you need me, oh and I know who you are MELANTHIOS, and I know your secret." Cobalt was confident, he could get anything he wanted if he evened out the odds,and be did, they do need help, but Cobalt was certainly not an ally, they don't know what he is, they only know that he's an Android built from a corpse.

Post Merge: April 20, 2017, 04:56:47 AM
Cobalt walked over Ray and kneeled next to him.
"If you won't do what I tell you to then I will leave you here to corrupt and rot, understand me?"

Cobalt was perfectly calm, he knew he would get what he wanted, there was no reason to become aggressive anyway.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 04:56:47 AM by Darwin Hyderman, Reason: Merged DoublePost »
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2017, 05:22:00 AM »
MELANTHIOS was sweating on the inside. Speaking over the local PA system, he calmly replied, "I already said... I'm not an AI. But if you will help Ray...." one could clearly hear him talking through his teeth if they listened close enough. "His suit was spouting off something about Food Processing, and he took the elevator again. That's the last I saw of him. There. I helped you. I expect you'll keep your end of the deal and help him...?"
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2017, 08:00:39 PM »
"Thank you, if you excuse me I'll be back in a few minutes."

Cobalt walled down the hallway and followed his coordinates to Food Processing.

As he walked in he could see Karlo trying to break down a locked door.
"Are you Karlo?" Said Cobalt.

"I'm Karlo Mannaway, why?"

"Turn around."

Karlo turned around and Cobalt was operating on his back, his A.I. had a faulty problem, apparently Melanthios accidentally hacked his A.I.

"There, now it should be fine."
"What should be fine?"
"Your AI, Melanthios tried to hack me and the virus spread to Charles. He's fine now."

"Anyway." Said Cobalt. "I had to do that so you wouldn't go rogue, but anyway, what's going on this ship? What kind of aliens are we dealing with here?" Asked Cobalt

Karlo sent all his data about the creatures to Cobalts memory file.

"Ah, I see, organic virus that is constantly mutating and growing, interesting."

"Now lets go see if your friend Melanthios is an A.I."

Karlo spoke.

"Well I think he is."

"I did too, but I overheard your AI speak earlier, apparently I believe what it said, the trauma you endured earlier damaged his systems, but their okay now."

Cobalt spoke over the intercom.
"Melanthios, what is your current location? My radar is jammed since this whole station has lost signal, so I need to come to your location so me and Karlo may speak with you."

As they headed back Karlo picked up Ray carried him from that point.

"What happened?" Asked Karlo.
"I thought Ray was an enemy until I scanned him, it was an accident."

As Cobalt crossed his arms and Karlo put Ray on his shoulder, they waited for Melanthios to respond.

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2017, 01:54:27 AM »
The station that MELANTHIOS broadcasted from only sent out static and warbly word fragments. It might appear to them that he was unable to be reached at the current time, for unknown reasons. Perhaps the signal was jammed? Or maybe there was interference...?
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
Okay, friend?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2017, 03:33:18 PM »
Ray coughed awake, spittle and blood landing on Karlo's shoulder. He took a ragged, pained breath before speaking. "W-Why..," his voice barely rose above a hoarse whisper "I-I d-don't r-remember...any a-androids being on...on the s-ship." He then turned his attention to Karol. "H-He one of yours, a-army man?" His voice, though pained and quiet, dripped with venom and distrust.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2017, 10:18:25 PM »
Karlo listened to Rays agonizing voice.

"No, I have no idea who he is I just hope he can be trusted." Said Karlo with a look of worry in his face.

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #130 on: June 23, 2017, 01:01:04 PM »
(May I?)
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: June 23, 2017, 11:05:07 PM »
(Go ahead)

Offline cuzyeahboi

• Optimistic Owl
  • Hello!
    • Awards
  • Species: Fennec fox
  • Coloring: Bright cream
  • Height: 4 ft. 8 in.
  • Weight: 87 pounds
  • Build: Slim hourglass, slightly built, into speed and agility
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Doing a lot but on mostly. Cynical.
« Reply #132 on: June 24, 2017, 02:07:12 AM »
Name: Kai Thom
Species: Fennec Fox

Coloring: Even cream color with orange hair
Eye color: Black
Height: 4'6

Weight: 89 lbs
Build: A thin and small frame with muscular arms and legs

He groaned as he tried to sit up. Then he panicked. He smelled things rotting, saw dead corpses and felt multiple injuries. He tried to stand but his legs were pinned by an alien corpse. His eyes viewed the carnage, he realized he was the only survivor. It looked like he had been out for at least four days. He was hungry too, his stomach already hurting. He was in a large glass room, there was a hole in the wall, all he could see in the hole was a dark interior. Must've been where the aliens came from... He winced, his head still hurt. He had had a concussion earlier, that's why he was out. They must have thought he was dead.. "Anybody?! Help!" a loud clack came from down a hall leading to the glass room and a large black figure appeared. He pawed at his belt on instinct, retrieving a large plasma grenade launcher. He aimed and pulled the trigger, the little blue ball ejecting and slamming into the alien's chest and exploding. He pulled out the clip, only three left. He would have to scavenge. And get the damn alien off of him.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:15:18 AM by cuzyeahboi »
  • Avatar by: National Geographic Kids
FennecFoxPassin'Through

You have to realize the reason for war, love and peace. They are all used to attain power in the society. To keep our filthy race alive a few more generations. Love is just another hormone to keep your line of tainted blood going.