Author Topic: Triage Assault *OOC*  (Read 4612 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Triage Assault *OOC*
« on: February 12, 2017, 11:17:51 PM »
Story:
The year is 3259, 50 years after North America fell and was irradiated by foreign lands, life has flourished again and people had set up shop in the north, south, east, and west. Terminus was formed from the remaining Canadian, USA, and Mexico military, which was very little, however the brain power they had was good enough, and they had enough people to help build a city in a matter of days, and lucky for them, the area they set up had already begun on this area and it was just outside of the radiation zone.
The Canadian leader took his men to the East when the Mexico and USA leaders began to fight, and the Canadians disappeared.
The Mexicans were expelled and sent away to the west where a young fox boy named Fawn was slowly building a zeppelin behind his home of Liberta Palace(it was a village before it was a palace)
The settlements in the south-east were formed by a large feral dragon named Razuel Dracon... he's been alive since for those whole 50 years, but still keeps his prime after the Canadians rewarded him for his help on a past adventure through the badlands with the last Eden potion, the last and only one that used to be the USA president's.

Rules:
1. No God modding

2. You can't easily get into any of the cities, unless your affinity is high there

3. You earn affinity by being an idol citizen in any of these cities, except for the 'McCreamy Cillivaan' City

4. If you are a merc traveling to Terminus, then you know nothing about Apoc Springs

Cities:

*North
Terminus-  The tech-savy city, but it is extremely fortified, but offensive is very much lacking there, so offensives from them would most likely fail.    The leaders of this city do send mercs out to remove every futuristic tech from anyone they have suspected may have something, and even if they don't then they are ordered to kill those they met anyway.

*East
Servo(aka. Server City)-  Servo is extremely well hidden, but they do draw water from the ocean they are near.  Servo is only known since an escapee from there spoke of mechanical beasts and cybernetic abominations.  Servo's citizens are tech experimenters and power(electricity) fiends as they worship their blessed power and anything that houses electricity.

*West
Lady Liberta Palace- After the fallout, a bronze statue fell and was converted into a information hub, and although it has terrible defenses, their offensive game is extremely strong.

Radio Nulifiy Station and Zeppelin dock- The place where Fawn the radio host lives and docs his zeppelin, Jenny.

*South-West
The Badland Grille- Located on the border of the refugee city of McCreamy Cillivaan.   It serves as the City workers' break time leisure area.

McCreamy Cillivaan- A city made up of old scrap fallen jet planes after the nuclear fallout and housing old and young former mercs for Terminus after they were 'discharged' and told that they could never return home.

*South
The Badlands- Extremely irradiated, but it is possible to live there... at the cost of a few mutations.

*Up
Forgotten Space Station- Nothing is known about this place, other than people believe it's just a holy star.  (ONLY ONE OTHER PERSON BESIDES FELICITY CAN START HERE... SEND A PM IF YOU WANT TO BE THERE DURING THE FALL)
Form:

Name:
Powers/Augmentations:
Weaknesses:
Weapons(Be reasonable with what weapons you have):
Where are you starting?Which city?:

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

POSTING ORDER:
Razuel

Alistair

Rayleonde

Richard

Lacar Lacrest
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Please, keep to 3 main characters, but go all out on nobodies

Link to the Roleplay:
https://www.thefurryforum.com/forums/index.php?topic=35806.msg1990127#msg1990127

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Name: Felicity(aka. F3L1)
Species: Digital Dragon
Powers/Augmentations: Can hack anything/ Is able to siphon energy/ can manipulate her size(depending on how charged she is), she has a portal gun on her tail
Weaknesses: Anything that nullifies electricity, she is weak to, plus water
Weapons(Be reasonable with what weapons you have): Tazer Teeth, Shocking Claws
Where are you starting?Which city?: Space Station

Name: Razuel Dracon
Species: Feral Gem Dragon
Powers/Augmentations: A strong pulverizing laser, fire breath
Weaknesses: Hits to his temples, extremely fast opponents, worrying about others
Weapons(Be reasonable with what weapons you have): Sharp Claws and a city militia
Where are you starting?Which city?: The Badland Grille

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 04:46:08 PM by Razuel »

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
Re: Triage Assault *OOC*
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2017, 07:52:12 AM »
Name: Richard
Species: Cat
Powers/Augmentations: Can inflate body parts like balloons, then compress the air inside. Has extremely stretchy skin to support this. 
Weaknesses: Bladed/sharp weapons, needs a lot of oxygen to use his power. If he is cut too deep, air in his inflated body parts will rapidly exit via the wound.
Weapons(Be reasonable with what weapons you have): A medieval style flail, but made out of extremely strong materials, is very heavy.
Where are you starting?Which city?: Space Station.
rah!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 01:09:17 PM »
Name: Richard
Species: Cat
Powers/Augmentations: Can inflate body parts like balloons, then compress the air inside. Has extremely stretchy skin to support this. 
Weaknesses: Bladed/sharp weapons, needs a lot of oxygen to use his power. If he is cut too deep, air in his inflated body parts will rapidly exit via the wound.
Weapons(Be reasonable with what weapons you have): A medieval style flail, but made out of extremely strong materials, is very heavy.
Where are you starting?Which city?: Space Station.

Accepted. Welcome to Apoc Springs!

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alistair

• Resident pink saber
  • Prancing Pony
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Poster Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Smilodon Populator
  • Coloring: Strawberry, cream, and black
  • Height: 7'2"
  • Weight: 350lb
  • Build: Stocky
  • Currently: Fortnite dancing into the inevitable future
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 02:30:41 PM »
Name: Alistair
Species: Smilodon Populator
Powers/Augmentations: Slight resistance to radiation
Weaknesses: Photophobia
Weapons(Be reasonable with what weapons you have): Claws in dire situations, a few knives otherwise.
Where are you starting?Which city?: The Badlands
Royal Saber floof mane the first

Sir Sabering the first

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 09:11:10 PM »
Name: Alistair
Species: Smilodon Populator
Powers/Augmentations: Slight resistance to radiation
Weaknesses: Photophobia
Weapons(Be reasonable with what weapons you have): Claws in dire situations, a few knives otherwise.

Accepted. Welcome to Apoc Springs!

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2017, 06:01:09 AM »
THE ROLEPLAY HAS STARTED!!!

PEOPLE CAN STILL JOIN THOUGH!!!

Posting order will be made a people post!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 06:39:31 AM by Razuel »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 05:28:08 AM »
Bump bump~

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2017, 11:22:36 AM »
If it's alright, I will post a sheet soon

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2017, 11:55:38 AM »
Sounds good!!

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2017, 01:48:48 PM »

Name: Rayleonarde "Ray" Blackburn
Species: Raccoonis Purpalis
Powers/Augmentations: Incredibly strong despite his size.
Weaknesses: Fear of heights, slight cave-sickness (gets sick when outside)
Weapons(Be reasonable with what weapons you have): Medievil style bearded axe, a bladed shovel, and a pickaxe.

Is this alright?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2017, 02:52:01 PM »
Looks good!

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2017, 03:19:26 AM »
I'd like to join, and I was wondering if I use two characters can my second one be an AI. If not ill just stick with my one main.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2017, 05:06:18 AM »
If you were to make an AI character, they'd have to start in Servo

Besides that, yes you can use two  characters... 3 is the limit.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2017, 07:53:55 PM »
Ok cool, I wanted "her" to originate from there so it works out wonderfully.

Name: M3G
Age:6 months(has knowledge greater than 167 human years)
Species: AI
Powers/Augmentations: she can control any none intelligent technologies(computers, androids, armor, anything that needs a cumputer to run it)learns very quickly
Weaknesses: EMP will fry her systems for a period of time, gives off a strong energy reading making her easy to track
Weapons(Be reasonable with what weapons you have):whatever she has access to, can set a self destruct to mechanical equipment.
Where are you starting?Which city?:Servo
Name: Lacar Lacrest
Species: shark
Powers/Augmentations: cybernetic right arm, bottom jaw, and Spine. Extremely quick and strong, especially when angry.
Weaknesses: extreme heat, EMP , reckless when angry.
Weapons(Be reasonable with what weapons you have): Double barrel magnetic revolver, micro m56 SMG(http://img14.deviantart.net/b92e/i/2012/292/0/f/smg_micro_m56_by_xparament-d5i9boe.jpg)
Where are you starting?Which city?: Servo

« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 07:35:09 PM by Lacar Lacrest »
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Teo

• cuddle cat
  • Yellow Yak
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 50 Poster This user has donated to the forum.
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Drake
  • Coloring: Teal
  • Height: 5'10
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2017, 10:04:35 PM »
Sorry for slow reply, been caught up in stuff
rah!