The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Work in Progress, Comic?  (Read 858 times)

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
Work in Progress, Comic?
« on: February 05, 2017, 05:21:56 AM »
(Aww man I always wanted to have a crack at this, this time with every bit of seriousness I can muster.)

Hello everyone And welcome to... 'my comic' (Name is still in progress). There's still only three pages ;-;. And I plan to update 1-2 pages per week on Fridays.

What's it about?
To summarize, this comic, is about a world where 'aliens' come to Earth. But those so called aliens are more like mythological creatures, like Vampires, werewolves, and elves. Of course the presidents of all the countries don't want to get into a war with another planet. So instead, they allow them to come and go on the planet as they please and make laws and new rules as they go. However. As there are those that will happily unite with aliens, there are those who will shoot on sight, and they quickly got organized into a group of racists/speciests. The government, would openly defend the tourists, but, that will make Earth look like a bad place to be. So they decided to release a more, 'covert' method of defending the aliens. They released Agents that look like normal civilians, but they're very strong.
This is the story of an oddball agent, defending a vampire... (I've got more planned out, but for now, I'mma keep quiet and see where this goes ^.^) For all I know I might quit by next week. XDD (Genres: Drama/Humor/Fiction/Action.)

Style is heavily based on MGS Peace walker lol
« Last Edit: February 05, 2017, 05:24:15 AM by Ori »
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)

Offline Vortex Cynbel

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Build: Normal
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I wanna learn to code dammit x3
Re: Work in Progress, Comic?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 08:21:11 AM »
:O I love comics ^__^

I've read a few furry and non furry comics and wanna make my own at some point! ^.^

The art style is cool and the summary sounds interesting ^__^

One thing I didn't like is the font you have selected seems a bit off :/ . Like I don't know it just doesn't look right :p

I've seen that many comic artists handwrite the speech bubbles.. how about trying that too o3o ?

Anyways can't wait to see the rest of it ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Avatar by: Nana (from furry amino)
  • Signature art by: Fable