The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Nuclear fallout survival roleplay  (Read 4549 times)

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
Re: Nuclear fallout survival roleplay
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2017, 02:25:27 AM »
(Blue reporting for duty... but nothing for Blue to do ;o; )
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2017, 06:08:05 AM »
Ray had remained silent, but continued towards the store Darwin had pointed out.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2017, 07:33:34 AM »
(If this is not allowed then I'm sorry I'll delete this post.)

In the distance near the place Blue, Sailor and Santos were in. A loud truck could be heard. It stopped somewhat close to them, soldiers jumped out from the back of the truck. Their uniforms looked Russian, one of them was screaming, "Получите полную победу! Убейте любого, кого Вы находите!" The soldiers are nodded and began searching the area. Whatever they were. They weren't soldiers from Russia... Mercenaries maybe..

Offline Blue Fox

• Avid Aardvark
  • I'm only just a fox...
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: A blue fox. White belly. Navy ears. White glove and boot markings. Icy blue eyes.
  • Height: 5' 6"
  • Weight: 145 lbs
  • Build: lean build; athletic tone
  • Currently: A fluffy ball of anxiety
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2017, 04:17:58 PM »
Blue perked up as he heard a sound that triggered his inner soldier. He jumped to his feet with as much vigor as a child and pumped the old shotty and rotated the thick slab of metal that was covering the door's porthole, and he peered through the tiny peephole. His jaw fell slack, and his tail frizzed up.

Without turning away, he growled, "You young'uns grab your weapon of choice o'er here. I smell trouble. And don't tell me you can't shoot either. Our lives may depend on it, now. Just always point the hollow end at something you want to kill, pull the trigger, and expect a bang."

"But not yet," he added, still watching through the peephole. "Wait 'til I give you the 'okay' to fire. Meanwhile: Sailor, grab a couple flashlights, stay quiet, and breathe easy. Santos, hit the override power switch there on the wall, then join Sailor."

He gripped his gun tightly and murmured under his breath, "Damn Russians...."
  • Avatar by: Jenny Lloyd ©Compassionate Dorset
I'm a KITCHEN SINK
You don't know what that means...
Because a KITCHEN SINK to you
Is not a KITCHEN SINK to me
Okay, friend?

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Placebo
  • Coloring: Grey, white n flamey
  • Height: Smol
  • Weight: idk rude
  • Build: idk, I guess athletic?
  • Currently: waiting for next Christmas
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2017, 05:24:13 PM »
Upon hearing the vehicle and shouting outside, Sailor was immediately on edge again- just after she was settling down as well. Panic written over her face, she looked up at Blue and listened to his instructions, before getting up and following them as quickly as she could. Whoever was out there, they weren't friendly. Even if she couldn't understand what the hell they were saying, they obviously weren't here to make peace. In fact, it seemed to be quite the opposite.

She trotted quietly back over to the self where she had got her torch from earlier and grabbed three, just to be safe. She swallowed and walked back over slowly, focusing in on her breathing. They may have guns, she thought to herself, petrified. They could have bombs. They want to kill us. I don't wanna kill anyone. I can't... She found herself licking her lips repeatedly, and her hands shaking. Maybe it wasn't so safe here after all. Even if they were living in an apocalypse at the moment, she had made herself believe that they would live through it in this very bunker. But now it struck her that her logic was flawed- the apocalypse is the end of the world. There will be no getting out of it. And now, she was faced with possibly having to shoot someone. 3 days away from being 16 and she may have already become a murderer. She stifled back a loud sob, then instantly closed her mouth and screwed her eyes shut. She was panicking. There was no need to panic. Blue would sort it out. And it'll be all over in a bit.

Offline Lord Isscarus

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Species: Alien God
  • Coloring: Has long, spiky black hair, 6 eyes arranged in a triangle on his face, has white skin, he also has multiple red, crack markings all over his body.
  • Height: 7'0
  • Weight: 400 lbs
  • Build: Tall and muscular, wide and bulky frame with large shoulders.
  • Currently: Loading, please wait.............
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2017, 01:43:32 AM »
Santos quickly jolted his head towards the doors direction, he quickly latched on to the ceiling again.

He whispered to them while pulling out his Magnum with a free hand.

"Shhh, as long as they don't look up they can't see me."

Santos whispered.

He turned off the saftey by pressing the back of the gun with his ceiling, then he aimed at the door, still grasping to the ceiling.

He didn't think anyone would actually be here, he thought everyone was dead, Santos never expected any trouble, however he was only being himself, Santos never expected the unexpected, he never really thought about possibilities, however he did now, and as long as he stood on the ceiling, be could unleash an ambush on the enemey or sneak behind them and snap their neck unnoticed, or something sneaky, but his life was depending on it now.

He squinted his large round eyes down the center of the Magnum, getting his aim perfect, he steadied as his arm was starting to tire, he set it down for a moment to rest then aimed again, the gun was loaded and ready to fire, he just hoped he would make the shot and not svrew it up.
"I am a God,  I have destroyed planets, solar systems, even galaxies, my immense power grows from my will to protect those who need protecting, my name is Lord Isscarus, and this is my faithful wife, Axamia, nice to meet you.