The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Dungeon  (Read 2803 times)

Offline Shin Majin

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Tree Griffon
  • Coloring: Black/Green
  • Height: 3' long
  • Weight: 60 lbs
  • Build: Quadrupedal
Re: The Dungeon
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2017, 08:43:49 PM »
Elric sighed heavily. "I really don't know what's going on here, but I don't see any option but to try that door."

He started following a distance behind the rabbit. "So...uh...do either of you know why you're here, or where we even are?"

Offline Tina

• Kuddly Kitten
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • People have put me down, but i get right back up.
    • Awards
  • Species: Kobold
  • Coloring: Brown
  • Height: 3 ft
  • Weight: 65 pounds
  • Build: Pretty pudgy
  • Currently: Feeling hungry.
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2017, 09:16:21 PM »
Anne shakes her head.
"No i was in the middle of a bar fight when i got knocked unconscious. Names Anne by the way." She says holding out a hand, that comes out from under her duster.
  • Avatar by: Plasma-snake on Deviantart
Current fursona: Tina

Pet's name: Star
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 02:28:36 PM »
     Gergoth was drowning out everyone else being that he had one job to do. And wasn't good with others. As he growled with that little echo in his helm. While walking through the now open door way and was walking in a slow like march while keeping his eyes forwards.
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2017, 02:53:33 PM »
The passage the door lead to was extremely dark, but something moved in the darkness. It wasn't too large, but was clad in armor.

Offline Shin Majin

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2017, 04:43:07 PM »
Elric's eyes widened at this unexpected arm, but nonetheless reared up and held it for a moment. "Are those natural...?" He mumbled, before looking into the dark hallway. Too dark. The gem on his forehead could emit brief and intense flashes of light, but he couldn't hold it for long periods of time. It couldn't be used as a torch. He looked over at the rabbit, Anne, warily. "I...think I see somebody up ahead," he whispered.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2017, 09:53:27 AM »
A figure wandered into the torchlight, facing backwards. Its brass hide shone beautifully in the light. Its arms were held in front of itself, supposedly covering its face. "Hello," rang its ethereal voice, decievingly warm. "Hello? Who's there?"

The voice overhead whispered quietly. "Quiet, quiet. Souls of the lost make this one's diet. Look not into its eyes, he that does quickly dies."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 09:57:40 AM by Rayleonarde »

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2017, 04:00:55 PM »
  Gergoth growled and then stomped his foot to make his presence known. "I'm Ori's protecter.. trapped by a mad man. I wish out, if you get in my way I'll hack you down like a brittle. Tree." He spoke in his gruff and cold manner while making some steps forward staring past the figure as he could care less unless quick movements where made. And got a tight grip on his axe while he rolled his shoulders.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Shin Majin

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2017, 04:32:14 PM »
The small griffon shuddered at the creature's unnatural appearance, and again at the voice's ominous warning. He quickly shut his eyes. If they were all very quiet, perhaps they could...

Too late. The human was talking to it. He warily lowered his head towards where he thought the thing was.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2017, 09:35:35 AM »
The creature, upon Gergoth's outburst, shuddered slightly and spoke again, this time sounding like Ori. "H-Hello? A-Are you there?"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2017, 04:40:57 PM »
Gergoth stopped in his tracks to turn towards the figure and voice as now it has his interest. And was quite relieved to hear her voice. "Yes, I am here... where are you?" He asks knowing a little about magic in the sense of what it can do.

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2017, 09:55:23 AM »
"R-Right here," the creature whispered, and it started making it's way towards Gergoth. As it approached, it began to take the form of Ori, but the face was still covered.

"Kill it fast, before it takes your friend," the voice from the ceiling whispered, "stop it fast, or he'll meet his end!"

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2017, 02:52:32 PM »
  Gergoth was watching the figure intensely was a maiden with blue hair and a thin, shape was stepping forward. Clothed in fancy robes and had only a pale white muzzle sticking out. So to him he was feeling quite relieved. Though something he over heard made him think twice as he studied the way she walked. It was too...strong.. she normally has a limp or more careful step. And so he stopped and stared the figure down.

((Umm I think this RP might be dieing XD))

Offline Shin Majin

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2017, 07:05:10 PM »
(I don't know what happened! D: Then again, it was originally just going to be the three of us anyway, right?)

The strange voice's ominous warning sent a shiver down Elric's spine. If somebody died here, he didn't want it to be because he did nothing!

"H-here!" He shouted, trying to divert attention towards himself. At the same time, he invoked his innate magics, letting loose a bright flash from his forehead. Did the thing look? Was it blinded? He wasn't about to look at its face to find out.

He cautiously opened his eyes, his quadrupedal posture leaving him looking at the thing's robed legs, and leaped forwards, clawing and biting at them. He was no fighter, but it was better than nothing, right?

Offline Shin Majin

• Vibrating Furby
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2017, 08:43:00 PM »
(Well, this didn't last very long. What happened?)