The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: COMPANION CUBE---The General Disguise (cont. Of Shady Streets)  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
COMPANION CUBE---The General Disguise (cont. Of Shady Streets)
« on: January 27, 2017, 02:21:37 PM »
This is the sign up and discussion thread for the roleplay listed above.  All previous characters are allowed to enter and continue their story line, but keep in mind, this is 3 years after the events of Shady Streets.

Rules:

No meta gaming
No OP characters.
Everyone must have a minimum of 3 weaknesses
Minor gore is allowed
Death of characters must be willing on both parties
Any age of character is fine... just make your story believable.

Form:

Name :
Allignnent(rebellion, militia, civilian, n/a.) :
Strengths (skills, ect.) :
Weaknesses :
Appearance :
Weapons (if any) :
Backstory :

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
Re: COMPANION CUBE---The General Disguise (cont. Of Shady Streets)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 06:30:41 PM »
(I'm in, is there any particulare way I need to start, also am I still on for being the cratzlen dictator.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 12:54:04 AM »
Yes, you are still the dictator if you still choose to be, however, we won't be starting for quite a while.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 02:00:09 PM »
Yeah I know, also my idea was somewhat of a mystery character. Like no one knows their gender or species at the moment.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 04:54:10 PM »
That is right.

But roleplay like you'd normally

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online
  • *Sounds of crunching seashells*
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Garthim
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
  • Height: 6.7ft
  • Weight: 270lbs
  • Build: Bulky and bumpy, with a top heavy build.
  • Currently: Looking for a crystal... maybe one that has a darker color.
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2017, 05:24:48 PM »
I would like to join!..though what type of setting is this?
Modern,
Furture?
France? XD
  • Avatar by: A picture from Google.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2017, 06:26:26 PM »
Medieval
War torn
Steampunk

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Oynx with shine over the exoskeleton, muddy brown hairs, with royal purple eyes.
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2017, 06:29:20 PM »
  Hmmm alright so I should expect a clockwork knight with some torn rags around his armor for a older look.. got it! Alright I'll might post a character sheet if I got a idea.
You know the greatest thing I can feel, is the feeling that when I have helped someone. That memory and act of kindness helps to mold them into something great. That thought, that feeling can't be beat. - This guy.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 06:47:18 PM »
If you choose that, then you're working with the bad guy in this case, it's Lacar's character

Offline Naval

• Eager Elephant
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 06:49:39 PM »
  Oh I was just making a joke.. XD Well in any case I'll think of something and post it if I get the chance.

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2017, 09:59:01 PM »
Yay bad guys, and I'll rp as normal just won't specify gender or species hehe.