The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Vortex's lore  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Vortex Cynbel

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Species: Wolf
  • Coloring: Blue
  • Build: Normal
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I wanna learn to code dammit x3
Vortex's lore
« on: February 02, 2017, 08:20:57 PM »
~Note to readers: Hey guys this is a lore I was considering on developing about my sona... It's kinda like a story so it should be easy to follow ^__^ . Any feedback is appreciated both good and bad :) . Thank you for your time reading this it means a lot to me :) So let's begin~

December 12 1999
Proper stories are supposed to start at the beginning. It’s not so simple with this one. Vortex finds himself lying in a forest not knowing who he is or what he is doing there. He holds that amulet Sakhmet gave him. He is not sure what it is but could potentially be the key to his past.

“Nooo” Vortex heard someone shouting in a weird language. Somehow he was able to understand it even though he didn’t recognise what language that was. He tries to get up realising that his body is covered in bruises and scratches. Suddenly, out of nowhere a sort of black/greenish aura started to form around him. He drew his sword although he didn’t seem to be feeling any fear or anger he was plainly calm almost seemed emotionless. The aura started forming into a figure.

“I believe you have something that’s mine” The figure said..
“I am not sure what you refering to” Vortex replied in a calm voice.
“Oh really? I didn’t expect this to turn out like this..” Sakhmet pointed his hand “This amulet is mine remember?”

Vortex didn’t reply. His eyes started to change colors.

“Hey look, if you aren’t gonna talk just try to be cooperative..” Sakhmet knew that to to Vortex while he was like that wasn’t a good idea.

Vortex walked up to her and said in a very calm voice “OK, you can have it.. It’s no use for me anyways.”

Sakhmet couldn’t believe she retrieved her amulet back.. It was crucial for her plan she was puzzled though by Vortexe’s behavior.

“Hey, um take a look at yourself in this puddle of water over there..”

Vortex kneels down next to the puddle of water and looks at his face. He doesn’t seem to recognize it although he didn’t want to seem odd to Sakhmet because he still wasn’t sure if she was a friend or an enemy.

“What’s wrong about it?” He replied trying to play it cool...

Sakhmet thought that it would be better to just say silent.

“I’ll be going now, take care.. friend..” And just like that she disappeared into the woods.

“Friend?” Vortex thought.. “I don’t understand..”

~Sakhmet Uitear. 26 years old. She used to be dead but resurrected at the end of the Great War.. She usually gets away with stuff.. Vortex doesn't know that but she might be her worst enemy...~
  • Avatar by: Nana (from furry amino)
  • Signature art by: Fable

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: Vortex's lore
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 08:24:14 PM »
Ah yes, you finally posted it here, very nice :3
I will now hereby post so I can stay updated on your lore ^-^
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Vortex Cynbel

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 100 Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 07:41:37 AM »
December 17 1999
The forest that Vortex is located seems to be near a city with humans. Vortex never seen a human before. Although he didn't seem to care that much. Vortexe’s mind seemed to be stuck on Sakhmet..

“Goodbye friend..”

This phrase kept repeating in his mind over and over again..

“Who are my friends? Who is me?” He kept thinking..

Suddenly Vortex got a flashback to his past.. He could see himself wearing an armor and holding the amulet.. He wasn't alone, many other people were around him but he couldn't see their faces.. They were in some way erased.

“Do it!” A voice suddenly whispered that to him..
“You don't have to be weak anymore.. Come on just do it..”

The voice kept repeating over and over.. Vortex turned around his head to the direction of his voice. Just as he turned his head he got blinded by a light and snapped out of his dream..

“That was weird..” He thought..

“Who were these people? Do I know them? I heard a voice.. it sounded familiar who was that tho?..”

“Hey Vortex..” ~someone whispered~

Vortex got scared and in a gasp hid behind a bush.

“It's the same voice! What is going on with me?” Vortex thought making a puzzled face.

After a lot of thinking Vortex finally made his mind..

“I gotta find who that voice belongs to”

Vortex stood up and shouted “Hey! Reveal yourself!”

Nobody answered.. Vortex started walking towards deep inside the forest. He had been put in the same place for 5 days without any food or water..

“These might be hallucinations from dehydration” he thought.. “Either way if I stay put here for any longer I'll die for sure..”

~As he was walking deeper and deeper into the forest he felt a strange sensation some sort of guidance to some place.. Was it pure instincts or a power beyond his control?~
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 09:00:20 PM by Vortex Cynbel »

Offline Vortex Cynbel

• Eager Elephant
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 07:57:34 AM »
December 18 1999
Vortex was still thirsty. After walking for a whole day without finding any food nor water he started to loose hope. He looked up and saw a cave. Suddenly a strange sensation of completion started to take over him.

“I did it” He thought.. “Wait a sec did what?”

He couldn't understand what or why he felt that this cave was his destiny, he just did.. and then he collapsed..

He fell to the ground almost passing out.

“I am dying” he thought...
“This is the end”

Vortex shut his eyes...

“Hey”
Vortex still could hear this voice. It was as it was next to him. He barely opened his eyes but his vision was blurry.. He saw a figure pulling him inside the cave and then he passed out.

While all of these events were taking place Sakhmet was running towards the end of the forest.

“I must make it in time! I can't afford not to!”

She was really nervous, somehow she felt something was off. And in that moment sorted than a blink of an eye the amulet disappeared from her paw.

“WHAT?! It can't be!” Sakhmet had a bad feeling about this.

She started running back towards where she met Vortex in the first place..

“It can't be” She shouted while tears running down her cheeks..

Back in the cave Vortex was still passed out. The mysterious figure whose name is Know Xilomac started treating Vortex and his wounds. He heard a strange noise and a light coming from the Vortex’s direction. He turned his head and he saw Vortex still lying down on the ground but awake this time. He was holding the amulet, that just appeared near his paw, above his head.

“I still don't know who I am” Vortex said with a trembling voice..

And with these last words Vortex dies.

~Vortex Cynbel 17 years old. Time of death 20:37 December 18 1999. Cause of death dehydration and excessive bleeding from his wounds~
« Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 08:58:51 PM by Vortex Cynbel »

Offline Malina

• Foxy Fox
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Malina is here and deffo queer
    • Awards
  • Species: Border collie
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 05:31:52 PM »
o.o

(posting so i get updates, really liking it so far !)
[/URL]

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 05:46:43 PM »
Interesting... I am for sure curious how Vortex will overcome his death (if he ever does) :O
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter