The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Razuel Dracon's Backstory  (Read 1138 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Razuel Dracon's Backstory
« on: January 17, 2017, 03:21:21 PM »
This has been festering in my mind to be fleshed out, and although it's still in progress with whom I want to be apart of Raz's actual origin...

Raz's birth and infant years

On a brisk Winter morning when the Slave master was away on business, it was the perfect timing for his birth.   After only a few moments, Razuel's  egg hatched but some ting was really off, there was a glowing stone embedded in his chest, and this caused slight panic in his parents, "What are we supposed to do!", his mother said with great sadness in her voice, "He'll find him for sure now!", to which Raz's father gave a gentle nuzzle to her, "Razuel will be fine... we just have to be really careful with him until we can find someone to take him away from him", Raz had fumbled over to his mother and fell at her paws and she started to clean him off, to which Raz let out a cute squeal and he tried to play with his mother, but then she stopped, "Surely he already knows about me laying... right?", "He does... but the others have died in their eggs... so..", the mother then started to shake her head, "No! I won't do it!", the father then nodded, "Fair enough... I won't make you... but we'll have to play off the sadness of you accidentally crushing the eggs from malnutrition... believe me... if we do this, Razuel will have enough food to keep him properly fed...", She nodded and looked down at Raz who greeted her with a big smile and they all curled up around Raz to keep him warm on this 5th if November

((This will be continuing...

HE is the Slave master ))

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
Re: Razuel Dracon's Backstory
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 05:01:00 AM »

One year later...

The guards had recently departed from this cell block and Ra had just tumbled out as they left sight from the cell inside,  and the first thing he did was run into his mom and look up at her exclaiming that he was hungry to which she replied with a nuzzle and she grabbed a small bit of food they puf away and mushed in up in her mouth to then feed in to Raz like that, and he didn't mind, but she stopped abruptly and swallowed the food to which Raz padded at her for more food until he saw the Slave master staring right at Raz with a sinister smile, "My my my, 0326, you did bear a new slave didn't you?... take the kid...", then 2 guards came rushing in and forcefully took Raz whom was being held by his mother.

Razuel exclaimed in fear and pure sadness as he was taken from his mom and dad and as the guard holding Raz  rounded the corner out of the cell,  two shots were sounded and Raz froze for only a moment before fatally biting the guard in the neck with sharp baby dragon teeth, causing him to fall to the ground; Raz ran back to the cell that he had just left to find his parents on the floor with pools of blood already forming.   Raz, with confusion and sadness in his eyes, walked slowly up to his now bleeding out mother and he nudged her, to which she looked back at him with a Amalie before letting a final gurgle breath and when he did the same to his dad, he had been shot twice in the head.

The Slave master looked at Raz and shook his head, "They're dead... and unless you want to live without consequences, I suggest you lis-", Raz inturrupted his sentence to only be shot with 2 stub guns, and as his consiousness faded out, the slave master smiled, "Welcome to your new life... Slave!...".

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
Re: Razuel Dracon's Backstory
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 10:31:31 AM »

When he awoke what seemed like weeks, was only days in reality and he awoke chained by a collar and a set if thick leather restraints all over his body parts.

He was soon greeted by master, "It's been almost a full week
.. now... get up!", Raz had yet to properly develope his body fully to what it should be due to scattered feeding times and simply, constant risks of death.   Raz was kicked in the side when he wouldn't get up and he let out a pained roar and he started to get up then.