The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: When luck runs out (OOC and sign up thread 3-6 people)  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Cloud_Silva

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf
  • Coloring: Black and white
  • Height: 6'0"
  • Weight: 145 pounds
  • Build: Slim, good leg muscles. Decent upper body strength
  • Currently: Curious
When luck runs out (OOC and sign up thread 3-6 people)
« on: January 14, 2017, 10:14:41 PM »
Welcome to "When luck runs out", my first rp on this site! Before we get too into this, I must create the rules and warn you of the type of rp this is! Firstly, this rp will be very atmospheric and contain death, tragedy, and hardships. It will be set on a tropical island with very hostile conditions and inhabitants. Now that you know what you're getting yourself into, let's look at the rules! (I swear most of these are common sense, but you can never be too careful ^^")

RULES:

☆I need four sentence minimum from participants! This will keep it literate and ensure everyone adds something to the story!
☆No overpowered characters or God's. That honestly just takes away from the fun and ruins it for everyone else. As Bioshock once said, "No Gods or Kings, only man".
☆You must post a character sheet, it helps provide a mental image for your character! Don't worry, they're not hard~
☆You must understand that death is a very real factor in the rp, of you die, you're dead! Though the chances are low, if you do something dangerous or stupid, you can still die.
☆Multiple characters are allowed, but I'm limiting it to a max of two.
☆I'm going to readily assume the site is 13+, so no yiffin'! (Love is allowed, but be careful)
☆With me being GM, please understand that I can mold this world to my liking at a moments notice. I never do it for my benefit though, in fact I try to kill my characters sometimes because I love tragedy~
☆Please don't start off with a weapon.
Tip: Try not to go off on your own, it may put you in a position you can't get out of!

For the character sheet, just follow this guideline. Feel free to add whatever you feel is missing!

First name: Cloud
[/size]Last name (If available): Silva[/color]
[/size]Age: 18[/color]
[/size]Gender: M[/color]
[/size]Species: Folf[/color]
[/size]About: Cloud is a pretty good free runner, so he is able to traverse terrain and climb easily. He's got decent upper body strength and excellent lower body strength. He's got ADD, so he thinks of things in a much more complicated manner, which sometimes is pretty useful. He's also got a lazy right eye but no one can see it (it's coordinated with his left, it's just hard to see out of it, basically a blind eye). He's got rather low endurance/stamina and tires easily. He's really friendly and is a bit of a pushover. He's also REALLY manipulative and has a sharp tongue. He fights on instinct, not based on training, which due to his reflexes from running, proves to be rather effective. Will stand his ground when provoked or encouraged to. He's not shy, but he does enjoy being quiet, which in turn makes him able to make his movements nearly silent. This will become more evident in the later bit of the rp, but he's not completely mentally stable, and has some pretty dark thoughts.[/color]
[/size]Appearance: Black and white fur, green eyes, 6'0". White pads, ear fluff, and tail tip. Will be sporting white or grey track/running pants, tight black tank top, and some gloves. He has long black hair that covers the right eye and goes down to his mid-upper back and wears glasses. Also has some good running shoes.[/color]
"I want money. I want power. I want women. I want to save this world. The way I see it, greed is no different than hope. You don't see a problem with having too much hope do you?" ~Lin Yao/Greed

"You've got a pretty warped view of ethics, don't you?" ~Edward Elric