The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Just a Skirmish - A historical RP  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Corran Orreaux

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years Top 100 Topic Starter
    • Awards
Just a Skirmish - A historical RP
« on: September 22, 2017, 04:41:39 PM »
First off, I'm completely new to this thing so any who may be interested, bear with me please. I'm looking for a one-on-one thing as I assume it would be the easiest way to get into RPing. This takes place during the Welsh Revolt against King Edward in 1294. A small group of English Men-At-Arms verses (Say, about seven or more English), The Welsh, who only have peasants turned rebels. Only half have decent weapons,  those being stolen from the English.
The rest have farm equipment turned into makeshift weapons. They have around ten troops, one of them being an archer. The Welsh also are generally faster than the English as they wear little to no armor. The English have much better equipment and have proper training, but have less numbers and are slower. 

You are the leader of one of these Bands, use tactics and stuff to beat the enemy! DEUS VULT!   

Character Sheet:

1. Short Bio -

2. Appearance/species -

3. Weapons - (This is for your character only, the NPCs on your side will have the proper equipment for their station)

4. Clothing - (Same as last one)