The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Cyberpunk-themed RP  (Read 13762 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Cyberpunk-themed RP
« Reply #585 on: April 21, 2017, 03:00:33 PM »
Gypsie's mouth began to froth, her back cracking and arching, her body becoming more and more muscular as she ripped her claw out of the ground and swung her sparking metal claw at one of the guards, the guard being hit standing still for a moment before be turned into Baloney slices.

Gypsie would attempt to pounce on another guard her pupils tiny and slotted,  "MOVE!!", she said in a much deeper voice.  She didn't want to kill, but Giovanni forced her hand; her massive metal claw hand.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #586 on: May 24, 2017, 05:00:05 AM »
Giovanni shook his head and sighed. "You're more interesting than I thought, Gypsie. But, I'm afraid you just won't learn to play nice." Another set of turrets opened up from the ceiling, this time firing electrified nets at Gypsie.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #587 on: May 24, 2017, 04:02:32 PM »
Gypsie growled at Giovanni and impaled the guard under her and 3 others around her, crying out as the Nets came on top of her, she managed to shred two of them with her metal hand, the smell of burning flesh in the room from how much electrical burning  had effected her normal hand.

Gypsie did not managed to throw the final net off, it getting tangled in her claw and wrapping her arms to her body, crying out as the net electrified her body, "Th-th-the v-vial i-is brok-ken... y-yiu c-can't get it... y-yiu h-have a d-dud!", she screamed out before collapsing onto the ground, exhausted.

Outside the building, Raz swore that he heard screaming, looking worried back at the building as the janitor that helped him, reentered the facility.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel