The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Ocean's 11 (experienced RPers wanted)  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
Re: Ocean's 11 (experienced RPers wanted)
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 04:16:30 AM »
((profile update OC Henry wears a fedora hat and occasionally dons a muscle t-shirt though he's lean or rather skinny))

He took two long drags of vanilla tobacco, his blue eyes barely seen beneath the brim of his fedora. Henry heard the door close, he didn't bother to look up-saw the shoes of a female fur and the long legs in them. Nonchalantly he reached up and withdrew the pipe from his lips. The wooden pipe clicked against his teeth as he rolled it from one corner of his mouth to the other. Her voice. It was smooth, the fox gestured to the vacant seat beside him. Henry didn't know who would be here tonight, but he expected all of them to know who he was. The red fox reached up and adjusted the collar of his white dress shirt and shuffled the deck of cards on the table. The waiter came around with Henry's drink slightly agitated, by the intruder in the kitchen.

"What may I get you to drink Miss?" The waiter situated the towel to his other arm and leaned over her right shoulder between Henry and Joelle.

Just then another anthro-a wolf, but by the Russian accent Henry recognized him "I reckon. This is a Gentlemen and Ladies' game; if you don't have a tie we can get you one."

He smiled cheekily "Haven't seen you in a while Abram. Deals down south running cold?"

He dealt the cards according to the chairs, and reached into the breast pocket of his shirt and pulled out a small container of matches to re-lite his pipe. His eyes once again rest on the torso of the feline beside him.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 04:25:35 AM by Cloud Titan »
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2016, 04:30:20 AM »
"Of course they did, yet the opportunity presents itself"*He pulled out a chair at the table sitting in it,Herny was cheeky as ever*"Long time no see"*He said scratching his neck softly and looking at the feline who was sitting with him, He then turned his attention to the tobacco, vanilla flavored..*

"Eh, vanilla flavored?"*He said in a questioning tone*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2016, 04:44:28 AM »
Henry clasped his hands or paws together, his elbows resting on the table as he nodded gently "Never could quit. Old habits die hard."

If you listened closely you could hear the crackle of burning tobacco in his pipe. He leaned back in his chair and got a good long look at Abram. He liked Abram; the wolf had style. They went way back; when Henry was just a minnow of 'The Big Tuna' he was now.

"You look good A.P." He sat cockeyed in his wooden chair.
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2016, 05:06:35 AM »
"спасибо(Thank you)"*He said as he popped his knuckles, streching out in the chair before sitting normally and rubbing his hands together and thinking about something he then looked up at Henry with his cold blue eyes*

"How many more do you plan to come?"*He said, continuing to rub his hands calmly. his knuckles were bruised and had a heavy amount of scarring on them*
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2016, 08:44:22 PM »
Felicity got bored and left the kitchen with the entire kitchen staff being emotionally scarred wort Tham the cast of Hell's Kitchen, and she went to the job that she had come here for before... even though sue found this place by accident...
Felicity had seen some one walk down that corridor to the secret room, so she decided to take the power outlets and she managed to find the room by sheer chance and she showed up on Henry's computer and she turned it on; the computer chiming on, "Oooh, what's your browsing history~ And is that ledgers I see?", Felicity particularly like being a shit disturber when she's bored, hacking is the best way she knew how to, and then suddenly, she was jettisoned out of the computer, hitting a wall and then standing up and looking around, and then to Henry, "Your Firewall is rude!"

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2016, 04:08:53 AM »
Abram waited for his response, during which he examined his surroundings and chuckled, Whoever made this was really clever with the design of the room itself, not to mention how well hidden it happened to be.
Whoever made this knew their stuff, a private place in some random restaurant.. who would both looking for it unless they really wanted to.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 04:10:49 AM by Krayav »

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2016, 04:25:22 AM »
Henry paused, tilted his hat down "Well not sure, seems to me The Boon Kid and The Big Alabama got the word out I was back in town."

He kept shuffling the cards, looked over at Felicity-shook his head but kept composure. The fox's ears pointed towards the door and he cleared his throat. After a moment he moved to the door checked the peep hole and then locked it. His hand hovered and finally rested on Abram's shoulder.

"I got something big planned...but before you walk you gotta crawl. That means we'll need to work together. The bank on the corner of F st and Magnoli st is the target. It houses $1.2 million which is what we'll need to start the real Con. Consider it your 30-day trail. We're gonna find out real fast what you three are made of." Henry's hand slightly tensed around Abram's shoulder.

FSS Pres. and Fdr.

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Placebo
  • Coloring: Grey, white n flamey
  • Height: Smol
  • Weight: idk rude
  • Build: idk, I guess athletic?
  • Currently: waiting for next Christmas
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2016, 06:37:16 PM »
"Oh, just water. I'm parched." Was all Joelle said after she seated herself in the space that Henry had indicated. She absently waved him away as she listened in on his and Abram's conversation. Seemed that these two knew eachother already. She ought to be wary of that. The cover dress she had been wearing in the way here was now flung over the back of her chair- she would've over-heated if she kept it on for much longer. Plus, she could now move around freely, and felt more comfortable in general. Self-conciously, she crossed her legs when she felt eyes boring into her, then swapped them around again after a few moments. As Felicity entered the room, she blinked up, unimpressed. Already she disliked this cyber dragon. Although she wouldn't be able to let that get in her way; the chances that they were going to have to work together was incredibly high, and she couldn't afford to make enemies. Her thoughts were answered when Henry began to speak once again. She listened intently, but when he had finished, she let out a small laugh and leaned back in her chair.
"Sounds easy." She sighed, picking at the scar running up her face, making it even more raw.

Offline kiindling

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • call me kindle x
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Placebo
  • Coloring: Grey, white n flamey
  • Height: Smol
  • Weight: idk rude
  • Build: idk, I guess athletic?
  • Currently: waiting for next Christmas
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2017, 08:22:17 PM »
{Bump a lump ;w;}