The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Character collection  (Read 3877 times)

Offline Seiden

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: black
  • Height: 167cm on anthro form
  • Weight: 50kg on anthro form
  • Build: Slim
  • Reference: [link]
Character collection
« on: November 17, 2016, 06:23:29 PM »
Hey there!
I am not going to show you all of the art I got of my characters and of myself because there is like 500 pieces. I'll mostly use this thread to introduce you to my furry and anthro characters. I don't think you mind but, well, I am not planning to work right now anyway, so let's do this for fun.

By the way, I really wish this forum had a way to easily change the size of pictures, just like there is on many forums.

So, let's start with myself. My fursona. This cat really is just me. My name, my personality, my backstory, etc.
I got a feral and an anthro reference.
And if you want to see more pictures of me, my favourite ones are here.

I also got a Pokésona, that would be me if I was living in the Pokémon universe. I use him as an avatar on forums that are more orientated toward video games and stuff.
Reference is here (he still uses my old screen-name) and gallery is here.
This one is feral only.

I'd like to talk about that blueish fox too but I'm not sure of how to introduce him...

Post Merge: November 17, 2016, 06:33:21 PM

Futuristic and sci-fi characters

I am working on a futuristic sci-fi world and some furry characters living in it. I won't talk much about this world yet. Maybe later. But I'll still introduce some of the characters to you :D

This is Hippolyte, a male Yuanie. He is a biologist working for his own sake. He puts science above everything and everyone, he does not care about ethics and morals at all. To him, science and knowledge justify anything.
Yet he isn't some crazy monster biologist neither. Most of his works are judicious, prepared and worked on with seriousness.
He is just some egoistic, cynical, contemptuous and mocking boy who does not care much for your opinion.
Gallery of art here.

Méristème is one of Hippolyte's employees. He does not agree much with Hippolyte's point of view on certain things, and he actually dislikes his boss a lot, but he knows he has to deal with it and obey him as much as he can handle it. He looks like a nice guy, looking serious, calm and considerate, being always polite, respectful and discreet, but deep inside, he probably hates you and/or think you are deeply stupid and a waste of living material. He fully give himself to science as well, but know to push some limits when needed.
Art gallery

There is also Argyros, the sister of Hippolyte, but I've worked less on her, and her design isn't totally done yet, then she does not have any piece of art yet.

And there is some parasaurolophus hybrid who is actually an experiment. Some paleonthologists found a very well preserved dinosaur fossil and managed to get some DNA in a good state. Hippolyte bought some, mixed it with DNA of other species (yuanie and human DNA), and after several fails, managed to give birth to a living being who reached adulthood alive. But I am still working on its design as well.

Medieval Fantasy

I got only one here. He is my character for a table-top roleplay game with some friends. They aren't furries, so they are playing the usual humans and semi-elves, but when I've seen some furry species amongst the playable ones, I had to go for some furry character, of course. Then, I went for a bard cat-fold, named Hyrokin. He is a young and immature guy, adventurous and impetuous, who loves women, glory and money. And music, of course! His lute is the most important thing to him, he loves it deeply, and recently found out he can actually create some kinda magical songs with it...
Art gallery

Tribal fantasy
I worked on some world. Not a complex one, just something to have fun with. It is a tribal world, in some prehistoric era, and instead of prehistoric humans, we have anthros. They have a slightly different anatomy than most furries, as they are a bit more on the animal side : they do not have human-like pectoral muscles, but instead have round bellies. They also have large paws, and females don't have boobs.
In this world lives several tribes of anthros of different species. Each tribe worship one single God, their own God, who leads the tribe. Every God has its personality, its points of views, its own desires, and it leads to different behaviours from the tribe members. The Gods are worshipped in different ways, the tribes have different habits and rituals, different points of view on the world, and different ways of behaving with neighbour prides.
I mostly focus on one single territory. This territory is inhabited by five tribes.

Anok is the god of the moufflon-tribe. It is a very calm, caring and contemplative being, preferring to lead its people toward arts and culture rather than war and violence. However, it gives a great importance to pride and want its people to be respected by other tribes. Then, external outrages may lead to bloody wars no matter what.
(this design was created by Nocitae)

Galico is the God of the Bear-tribe. It is a calm and peaceful being, but I am starting to get too tired to talk about it, honestly.
(Design was created by Felix-Vulpes)

Ketwie (brown) and his mate (green, I haven't named her yet) are little creatures who, while they aren't mortal, actually aren't divinities neither. But  they managed to scam the Fox-tribe into making them think they actually are their Gods, and the foxes are now worshipping them as if they were real Gods. It only took a few generations for the foxes to totally forget about  their true God, who then lost all of its power. The two little creatures are happy to get all of the love and respect and, mostly, all of the offerings.

Ketwie is kin to the elements of ground and gold.
His affiliation to ground goes from the  deep mud of the forest to the light sand of the beach. He is linked to the earth in all shapes. His mane made of gold strands and his tail tips also make him close to the element and gold. From the precious metal, he is kin to concepts like luxury, value, nobless; domination and power.
His mate, XXX, is kin to the elements of forest and gold.
She is close to everything that lives in the forest, mostly every kind of plant, from the noble trees to the wild ferns. She loves every living thing, caring for them, and hates when someone or something hurt them for no reason. Eating is fine, but destroy the forest as a whole and you will have to confront her. She is strong-minded and courageous, and her angst can be terrible.
Just like Ketwie, she is linked to gold and the concepts it represents.
(their species' design and the lines were made by Felix-Vulpes. I just chose the colours and coloured them)

Osiu is the God of the Deer-tribe. It is linked to forest and nature. But here again, I am starting to get a bit lazy. Ahah, I'll come back tomorrow to write some summary about them. But who would read this anyway? No one? Okay then.
(Original quad species by ZosiQ, this one design was made by Monstaria, turned into an anthro by TheWolfsGirl90)

And there is Oun. No need to post her art as her design isn't fully finished yet (basically, the base is done (by Victoriana btw) but she needs the accessories to be added, as she will have lots). She is a rogue God. She used to be really powerful, but her tribe ended up being exterminated by others in some violent and bloody war (that she kinda started). Now that there is no one left to worship and praise her, she lost all of her power, and she is struggling not to disappear into the world. She is hateful and resentful and wants to find a way to get some worshippers back, by any means. Because she is actually really afraid of "death".

When it comes to the mortals, the tribe-members, I only focus on the Suyan-tribe, the lions, for now. I'll work on the others later.

Cherinee is the leader of the Suyan tribe. He is an old and wise man, also quite grumpy. He is raising his son alone since the death of his beloved wife.
(designed by Unrealistik)

Elijah is the son of Cherinee, thus the heir of the tribe. But he sure isn't done for the job. He is immature, puerile and quite unqualified.
(designed by Felix-Vulpes)

Murtagh is the shaman of the tribe. Or at least he pretends to. He actually has no shamanic power nor any medicine knowledge but he managed to convince everyone he does. He actually isn't a lion. He is born in the caracal-tribe but, her mother having died in labour, his father didn't want to keep him and just threw him away. He then was found by some lioness who had been unable to have a baby of her own, and then decided to adopt the little one. Murtagh actually doesn't know he's adopted, and thinks he really is a lion. His physical difference and, mostly, his lack of a true mane makes him really hung up, and actually he feels really resentful and hateful, with no actual reason, toward his pride.
(designed by Felix-Vulpes)

And there are some females as well but they are really secondary, then just click here to see them.

Other characters

And there are these characters who aren't in a specific story or universe. I bought them for no real reason beside the fact that they really caught my eye. I am not sure yet what to do with them, but I'll find something.

Here is Kyrie. Designed by TheWolfsGirl90. She is supposed to be clothed, she never walks around naked, but I couldn't afford someone to draw her clothed.
She'll be a single mom. I'm looking for an ex-boyfriend to use both designs to create a kid, and she will be raising her kid alone, while looking for a boyfriend, but being unable to keep one for a long time.

And I have no idea what to do with the next two :

« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 03:01:04 PM by Vosur Aekira »
I am French and I am not really good at English, therefore, I am really sorry for all of my mistakes !

Offline Giordan Tigerness

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Snow Leopard
  • Coloring: White, light grey
  • Height: 6'
  • Weight: 190
  • Build: Toned
Re: Character collection
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 08:38:51 PM »
Very nice! Honestly, I can't draw my way out of a paper bag so I give a lot of respect to those who can!
Author of the Catessa Tigerness series