Author Topic: New suggestions board  (Read 4873 times)

Offline anoni

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug Top 50 Most Online
  • This statement is a lie
    • Steam
    • Kingdom of Lacertus (clan website) we're not furry oriented, but we accept furries (especially artists) :P
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
  • Coloring: Beige
  • Height: 183 cm
  • Weight: 65 KG
  • Build: Slim
  • Currently: Cruising through the 4th dimension
New suggestions board
« on: November 14, 2016, 08:38:35 AM »
Hey guys!

So the staff team have decided that we wanted to hear more directly from the community about certain issues, as well as let the community suggest ideas on how the forum can improve. Before our only way to get your input was to either use the Suggestions ticketing system or hear from you guys directly via PM. While the ticket system has been useful, the staff team feels it may be better to just create a normal board where users can post about their suggestions, as well as report bugs as well as ask general questions.

So we've created a new board, the Suggestions board. In this board people can make suggestions on how to improve the forum, people can show their support for a particular suggestion or they can show their concern for one. The staff team can also make suggestions to gauge the interest of the community for particularly new features and what-not. Another reason for the suggestion board is to create some transparency with how the staff are moving forward on certain issues. In this way the staff team will be constantly looking over the board and will make updates on how we feel about a certain situation and whether we're implementing a suggestion or not. An important thing is that community support will make us more likely to implement a suggestion, but if we say no, that is the final say, no matter how much community support the suggestion has. Hopefully we'll clearly explain our reasoning if we decline a suggestion.

It is important that you read this thread before making a suggestion in the suggestion thread

We've also added several sub boards to the suggestion board in order to try and give the full features of the ticketing system. Namely we have a board for bug fixes and a board for general questions about the forum. We believe that such a board can put emphasis on discussion and community involvement. Rather than the staff answering questions, it can be the community answering questions as well. This does mean that the Suggestions Ticket system is going to be entirely removed and replaced with the suggestions board.

Anyway, I hope you like this new change, be sure to check out the suggestion board and make your suggestions known!

« Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 12:37:10 PM by anoni »
  • Signature art by: MrRazot
(int(e-x^2, x = -infinity..infinity))2 = Pi

We fight, we recruit, we are the anthropomorphic army. FDF forever!

$_ = "gntusbovueqrmwkradehijqr"; tr/a-z/lad hijacked under stop sign!/; print $_, "\n";

Offline Ventus Fall

• Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 50 Most Online
  • The dragon caretaker
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Fur dragon
  • Coloring: Greens, reds and grey
  • Height: Approx. 2,10m (6.9ft) -with ears-
  • Build: Slender
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: -Local senpai- Will maybe have ninjurai's in the future.
Re: New suggestions board
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 01:18:24 PM »
I hope with this it will make people feel easier to communicate with the staff and with each other.
I do want to say the staff is still available via PM's as well if there are certain matters members would like to address on more personal issues :)
  • Signature art by: Mr. Razot
♦ The friendly fluffy furry art dragon ♦
-> PM me for any questions or if you just want to chat ^^ I love to help! <-

> > Ventus Fall's backstory and information. < <

Links to my art pages and more:

deviantArt - FurAffinity - YouTube - Twitch - Twitter

Offline Tweak

• Technical Dragon
  • Administrator
  • Optimistic Owl
  • awards Received through special limited time events This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 50 Topic Starter This user has reported a valid and verified forum bug
  • Rawr and such like.
    • Discord
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: Black, gold and purple
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Dragon-y
  • Currently: Bleh.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 07:06:26 PM »
The helpdesk has now been removed. It seems to have already sped things up nicely. I'm continuing to monitor other slowdowns.

Offline saph the sergal

• Noble Newt
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • a derpy sergal
    • Awards
  • Species: aussie sergal
  • Coloring: black and purple
  • Height: 6 feet
  • Weight: 50 kilograms
  • Build: in shape
  • Currently: hello darkness my old friend
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 10:29:06 AM »
The helpdesk has now been removed. It seems to have already sped things up nicely. I'm continuing to monitor other slowdowns.

:o i was wondering where my nagging [1] went i miss it
on land line is a inanimate object under water it has a life of its own

i have a very dry sense of humor be careful around me :D