The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Desolation 2: Begin again  (Read 7873 times)

Offline Fable

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated more than $50 to the forum. This user has donated to the forum more than once. This user has donated to the forum.
  • Lil' Leo
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Leopard Gecko and Striped Hyena
  • Coloring: amethyst purple with black
  • Height: 12 inches long from nose to tail tip. Standing height about 9 inches
  • Build: slender and wiry
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: I'm back for a while
Re: Desolation 2: Begin again
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2017, 12:21:01 AM »
Fable found them self a little hideaway close to the building the Fox went up. They Didn't know how long they'd have to stay here until it was safe to travel again but luckily Fable had a bit of food with them. dried meal worms weren't fable's favorite but it was the only thing Fable could travel with that wouldn't spoil or need to be cooked. So Fable tried to relax, just a bit, and occasionally looked back up towards the rooftop where the fox and strange moans of pain had come from.
I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
-Edgar Allan Poe
My life flashed before my eyes! it was really boring...
-chicken run
Blood may be thicker than water but that just makes it easier to drown in.
-iLL WiLL PrEss

Offline Vosur Aekira

• Old Wolf of the Sprites.
  • Zoomorphic Zebra
  • awards Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.) This user has been a forum member for over 10 years This user has made a suggestion for the forum that was approved and implemented Top 10 Topic Starter
    • Awards
  • Currently: Exhausted
« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2017, 11:30:52 PM »
"That could easily be a day's worth of travel on foot." she spoke. "I've already tried to look for a running vehicle, but a lot of them were damaged or looted to the point there would be nothing salvageable. If we're going to move him, it will be dangerous on him and will be painful on you. If he's running a fever, we already have plenty of running water here as no one has damaged the water-line. I'm not going to leave without proper preparation though." she added as she took off water-bladder backpack and started to fill it. "I'll go searching for it, but I am going to stay within a day's travel. If I find something, I'm going to get what I can and bring it back, but again, no guarantees that I will since most of the places had already been looted early on."

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2017, 11:49:27 PM »
Raz started to stir as the others spoke, groaning as the moderate talking was bothering his sleep.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Lacar Lacrest

• Boisterous Bear
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Howdy!
    • Awards
  • Species: shark
  • Coloring: Mostly made up of light blue and light gray.my eyes and hair are a darker blue
  • Height: 7'4
  • Weight: 192lbs
  • Build: A thin,slightly muscular body
  • Currently: I'm good all around
« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2017, 05:36:20 AM »
I notice raz and lower to a whisper"I guess your right, I'll just stay here with raz just try to get back soon ok"I smile lightly.
Feeling fantastic and ready to go! I'm a lone wolf fighter cause don't like putting others in danger and would take a bullet for any friend who needs it.