The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Hiring female voice actors!  (Read 1148 times)

Offline supykun

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • https://tapastic.com/series/supykun
  • Species: Fox? Wolf? What do I look like?
Hiring female voice actors!
« on: October 11, 2016, 06:07:16 PM »
Hi! I'm Supykun, but I go by Supy.

Age 18 and coming from Republic of Korea, I am working on opening up a YouTube channel where I make mixed content of animations and commentaries. For my animation, I project that I will need some voice actors along with me, and I have auditioned different furries so far- and I have gotten a lot of male voice actors. However as a result I am lacking female voice actors, and so I am calling out here if anyone is interested to take that position.

If you are interested, please make sure to PM me here, or notify me on Discord (Username: supykun, #1364) for an audition. The audition will not be difficult. But, I am currently in need of someone who can speak English for this audition, and I would appreciate if the age isn't lower than 15, or older than 26.

As a side note, despite having all the male voice actors, if you believe as a male that you have the confidence to top the rest of the crew, then feel free to challenge a replacement audition.

Thank you. =)