The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: An RP about bad***es that sing about themselves.  (Read 1324 times)

Offline BennyJackdaw

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Topic Starter
  • Meep!
    • Awards
  • Species: Giant Rat
An RP about bad***es that sing about themselves.
« on: August 27, 2016, 12:32:52 PM »
For some reason, I've become slightly obsessed with big guys who sing about how tough they are. I was thinking of starting an RP somewhere revolving around the idea of characters that sing about themselves when fighting and an evil organization who hates singing and wants to kill the singing bad***es.

I have been playing Fossil Fighters for a while, and I kind of fell in love with their rendition of Mammoth. He looks so happy and confident, and his trunk is thick, juicy and mighty looking. I don't know why, but I really like big elephant trunks. ...So I was trying to make an RP character with a similar appearance to Fossil Fighters Mammoth, but... I wrote a small song for him yesterday, but I'm not sure about it. Here's the excerpt.

"Ha ha ha, a gang of thugs think they have what it takes to rob me? ME? Come on!" The thugs pointed their guns at the large mammoth. He stared and squinted down at the thugs, unfased by their projectiles. "You don't know how to use those things, do you?"

"Why don't you test us?" one of the thugs asked. "If you don't give us your wallet right now, we will shoot it off you."
"Fine, but first can I say a few words?" the mammoth asked. "Just... big... brave... strong... pain... "Trunk-a-dunk!" The mammoth kicked a radio next to him and a fast piano beat started to come out of it.
"Gather round contestants, time to play a mighty game.
Face your hefty, heavy host: "Trunkadunk's" the name.
Life of crime's a deadly life, full of tears and pain."
"Stop this nonsense now or I'll pump lead into your brain!" one of the crooks shouted.
"Now you're getting it," the mighty mammoth Trunkadunk said before kicking the radio again, changing the song into a tribal song with arythmic drums but a noteable beat. "So... then... we...
start this game with our talk of trash,
then I counteract with a mighty lash,
then I pick you up with my curly trunk,
then I drop you down with a burly dunk!"
While he was singing, he was acting out his lyrics against the middle thug. He held onto him after slamming him onto the ground, but his friends retaliated, shooting him in unspecific areas. One hit his shoulder, the other his jaw. ...But Trunkadunk ignored the shots. He then kicked the radio again, and the song got somewhat slow, but sharp, like a song you'd hear on a French gondola.
"But still, the thugs, they fear no brute.
They've yet seen best from this big galoot.
But grabed by shirts is of my plan,
I'll play you like an accordian."
Trunkadunk grabbed the other two goons by the scruff of their shirts before banging the two together onto the one in his trunk. He did kind of look like he was playing an accordian when he was smacking them around. When they looked dizzy, he dropped them onto the ground and gave the radio one more kick. The song went back to a speedy piano symphony."
"The thing to keep in mind when you fight is to have fun.
But you can't have fun with bullets, so let me crush your guns.
You really should have thunk before you went against my trunk.
Now you know you've no game in the game of Trunkadunk."

I had the idea to add different melodies to his song, as I thought it would make it more creative and fun... but I'm worried I made it more corny than it needs to be. I'm not sure I like it. I originally started with the second section, which I liked, but added the others, and I don't know if they worked. I'm also not sure if it worked for me, that others would want to RP in an RP like that. Any thoughts?