The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Fallout: To the Stars  (Read 4649 times)

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Fallout: To the Stars
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2016, 06:20:35 PM »
Raz gave the medic a flick with his tongue on her cheek and laid his head down and fell into a dense sleep due to the previous effects, allowing the medic to keep working on him as he slept.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
  • BEHOLD THE POWER OF MY...Rubber sword?
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Folf (Hybrid Fox Wolf)
  • Coloring: Dark Blue, Light Blue
  • Weight: WHA!?!?
  • Build: Slim,fit.
  • Reference: [link]
  • Currently: Still raiding open fridges and freezers.
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2016, 07:12:28 PM »
"At least what was left of the enclave tried to study me instead of just kill me, still they underestimated me."Jaden grumbled back in response. "You think the Russian's will be more cooperative?"

---  Battlecruiser Ardent Devotion ---

"They may not be as prepared as we thought." Alex responded,  using her helmets zoom to spy on the the enemies at a distance

Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

"I guess irony can be pretty ironic sometimes" ~William Shatter, Airplane II 

Credits: Alesssia pictures by JackThorn/Tomas13

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2016, 02:26:48 PM »
"Not for me to say," Jessica replied. "From what little I have on them, they're just looking for land to call their own. Came all the way here from Russia looking for it, I understand."

*** Battlecruiser Ardent Devotion ***

What Alex would see from both groups would be them setting up camps, with makeshift barricades manned by personnel at all times. "Can you see what they're doing?" the Sangheili asked Alex.

The medic continued to work on Raz as he slept. It was then that Shipmaster 'Zamam came down. He was about to speak to Raz when he noticed he was asleep. He chuckled, then stroked Raz's snout. "Sleep well, pal."
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
  • awards Obtainable by request This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Topic Starter Top 100 Poster
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2016, 07:59:15 PM »
"They both appear to be setting up mobile camps." Alex replied.

"Shipmaster? Is everything alright?" The silver armored Sangheili guarding t the medic and Raz asked.

"I wonder why their so far from home." Jaden noted.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 08:01:32 PM by Alex »
Uhh..Lord I didn't train to be a pilot. Tell me I don't have any more flying to do today.........................  Amen. ~ 'Dutch' Halo3 ODST.

We all go through peroids of darkness. In such times we can turn to the Lord, but it's good to have friends ~  Joshua Graham , Fallout New Vegas, Honest Hearts.

When people are lost they turn to the man who  acts like he knows the way out,  when the truth is he knows less than them. ~ John McMillan Original War

"Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself" -Unknown.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2016, 12:17:52 AM »
Raz gave a soft coo when his snout was stroked, slowly waking up from the touch and nudging the Shipmaster's hip to get his attention when he turned around.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline Romulan_Furry

• Lovable Lion
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 100 Most Online Obtainable by request Assigned to someone who is observed to be very friendly toward other members (frequently welcoming people in the Intro board, answering questions, etc.)
  • Battle Alert! Go shields up and weapons hot!
    • Discord
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Tiger
  • Coloring: Inverted fur pattern (black with white stripes)
  • Height: 6'7"
  • Weight: 250 lbs
  • Build: Muscular, but not overly so
  • Currently: Trying to find the drive to continue my original work.
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2016, 01:43:05 AM »
*** Boulder City ***

"If we can get them talking, remind me to ask them," Jessica commented. She indicated the ruins and said, "Our first contact is in the saloon there - he saw the ship first, and likely will know where it crashed."

*** Battlecruiser Ardent Devotion ***

Bako was about to speak when he felt Raz nudge him. Turning to face his beloved dragon, he stroked his snout again. "Are you okay, big guy? The medic didn't give you Morphine, did she?"
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural..." --Darth Sidious

"Being a soldier isn't just following orders - it's following those orders while in the service of a higher cause. When that cause is betrayed, we aren't soldiers anymore; just pieces on a chess board, dying for the wrong reasons." --Unknown

A Klingon wears their emotion on his or her sleeve - when they're happy, you'll hear it; sad, you'll see it; angry, you'll fear it.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2016, 01:46:29 AM »
Raz nodded and gave a yawn, nuzzling Bako's hand, giving it a slight kiss too, "Ye... yes... bu-ut, I ahhmm fine n... now..."

Offline Alessia Starfurr

• Vixen of the Stars
  • Unique Unicorn
    • Steam
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2016, 02:24:17 AM »
Jaden let out a soft sigh. "I thought we were just going to go there.." She whined, "I was hoping to dig some holes for legion bodies with their own bones!" She gave up with another long sigh taking her helmet off to reveal her grey fox face, eyes covered with biker goggles some wierd cyan colored lines in the lenses of the goggles.

--- Legion camp Ceasar's tent ---

"Ceasarthe Frumentarii have scouted the profligates camp,  They appear to have the same technology as the NCR."

--- Legion Recruit Tent ---

A Conley recruit enters the tent and walks up to his CO "I do not understand why we do not attack the profligates camp now, we have the upper hand they posses no better technology than the NCR."

--- Battlecruiser Ardent Devotion ---

"Hmm that's interesting." Alex muttered, spying on the Russian camp with her Binoculars.