The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: This is getting out of control.  (Read 513 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

This is getting out of control.
« on: August 07, 2016, 05:18:37 AM »
This is getting out of control now... Like come on, I'm a nice person. I try my damn near hardest to make people happy, and help. But what do I get? Nothing... Nothing in return, I'm constantly ignored, I'm constantly blown off like I don't matter. Like why can't I get a tiny bit of respect?! I get no respect from anybody!

None of my friends, and I mean NONE of them invite me to do anything. A large group of my friends just went on a camping trip. I wasn't invited. They are going to travel to Oregon in a few months. Was I invited? NO! NO I **censor** WASN'T!

And it's just in the real world. OHHH It's not, it happens on this forums as well. The skype chat? Yeah I ask something. No one gives a shit. No one, they just ignore me and go do something else, sometimes they listen but most of the time I get ignored.

All I want is some respect and maybe a **censor** hug for once! But I know no ones going to give a shit. There just gonna reply to this thread going, "Well you can't expect everyone to feel bad for you." THAT'S NOT THE POINT THE POINT IS THAT I WANT TO BE NOTICED AND SHOWN SOME RESPECT FOR ONCE!

You know the saying, "You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself turn into the villain?" Well it's 100% because I've think I've lived long enough to see myself turn into that said villain.

No hold on I have to edit this a little bit more.

Now I'm super depressed and all the happiness in me has just locked itself away and anger has just taken me over, I can't talk to someone without losing my **censor** mind! And the girl I like probably doesn't even like me back so what's the **censor** point of trying?! Like I thought for such a long time that I finally found someone that I could love and be happy with. Well that's probably false so better throw those dreams out the window!

And don't get me started on this summer, I have to wake up ever day at like 6 just to watch my little brother. I can't go to friends house even if they invited me because I have to watch his **censor** ass! GOD WHEN CAN I HAVE SOMETHINE GOOD HAPPEN TO ME!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 05:42:48 AM by MetalGearStowe »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Most Online Top 50 Topic Starter
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: This is getting out of control.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 05:37:48 AM »
Stowe, I'm sorry.

Talk to me atleast?, I could try to help, infact I'd really like to help.
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 05:44:19 AM »
Please do, I just need some kind of support.

Offline Ori

• Gregarious Gnu
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter
  • "You can't see me" - John Cena
    • Awards
  • Species: Rabbit
  • Coloring: Warm Grey, red, black
  • Height: 5ft 6 ish,
  • Weight: 140
  • Build: Skinny, Scrawny.
  • Currently: Working on college homework
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 07:43:35 AM »
I totally know how you feel.I don't get invited too often, but it's usually because it's a party of everyone doing something stupid like getting drunk. [And I'm considered the cleanest and kindest out of the group.]

However I realized one of my friends do ask to hang out, and that kind of starts the party. And since the question is asked when everyone is around, everyone joins in saying, 'Can I come'? My point is have you ever tried to invite friends rather than letting them invite you? Sometimes doing that brings your friends closer.
My name is Ori.

I am totally not trying to impersonate Edward Scissorhands. Who is that anyway?
Also I am humming this is Halloween.
Also John Cena Memes don't die. (John Cena theme blares in background)