The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Role Play Ideas...  (Read 1151 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Role Play Ideas...
« on: July 11, 2016, 07:58:50 AM »
Okay let me start of saying I really like making Role Play threads, but the one problem I face is that no one participates in them. Now I want to know what kind of RP you would like to see? I want to make a RP so good that people would scroll past it and go, "Whoa, that sounds cool." And I need your help. Give me settings and maybe I can make a great RP.

Offline YourUnknownHost

• Dancing Dragon
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
  • Species: Cat
  • Coloring: Grey
  • Build: Slightly Skinny
  • Currently: Im back ^w^
Re: Role Play Ideas...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 09:18:38 PM »
These would be cool (mafia,forest survival,spaceships or rockets,police station,forever expanding dungeon,underground (sewers or caves)

Offline Toad-san-u

• Avid Aardvark
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
  • Species: half-fox and half-frog
  • Coloring: Mostly green with red tipping
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Weight: Very light
  • Build: Slim
Re: Role Play Ideas...
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 02:27:32 AM »
Hmm. I would play lost world. Speaking of....do we have a Dino rp plot around here. Anyway I also be interested in long story that build such lost warriors found to save the world from corrupted lord\king. Hmm treasures hunting sound good. ....lost in space ship with something that kill other that lived on it and must fight it to either get off or to control it. Journey to center of world is another I haven't seen and love to play.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

........ RRRRMEW