The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Our Hunt Remade (Open/Lounge RP)  (Read 2123 times)

Offline [INACTIVE]

Our Hunt Remade (Open/Lounge RP)
« on: June 30, 2016, 06:45:54 AM »
Story
-------
Welcome to the land of Tarkand, home to some of the most majestic and fearsome creatures known to man, these creatures are called Skaningen. To keep these creatures at bay, the worlds governments created the Lancers. Hunters trained to fight these creatures. But there are some renegade Lancers who hunt for game, money, protection, food, supplies, and fame. As the times go by though techniques used to hunt Skaningen have changed, the sword and shield has been replaced with the gun and machine, a industrial revolution is to thank for this. Lancers now have an easier job hunting. But just because they have more convenient ways to hunt Skaningen doesn't mean it's an easy job, you need to be the best of the best to be a Lancer, because one miss step could mean death. Lancers utilize what is known as a Grappeler, but ever since the gun was introduced the Grappeler has not been needed to use that much, since Lancers no longer have to pull themselves up ontop of larger Skaningen to kill them. The year is now 1896 I.R, the Skaningen threat has gotten out of control, and the world government has begun to open up Lancer School's where people can learn to become Lancers. Now even the most inexperienced can learn to hunt.

Map
------
The map of the world is located under Attachments, but the World of Tarkand is rather large, currently it's the size of Europe, but it will be expanded upon.

Outfit/Architect/Weapons Examples (This is what the things in this world look like. You can make your gun look how ever you want it to look, just make know that it doesn't need to look like this.)
--------------------
Government Lancer
Expert Lancer
Renegade Lancer: What ever they want to wear.

Buildings
Capital
Military Base

Lances
Rifles
Machine Guns
Swords
Pistols
Axes

I want to note that these are not what you have to use. I'm just showing what the things look like. So you can use what ever you want but make sure it fits this kind of style. Including the outfits.

Templats
-------------

Name:
Clothing:
Bio:
Extra:
Weapon if Lancer:

Also you don't have to be a Lancer. You can be what ever you want, I will also update the map and make it bigger when the times comes, and yes I will add more Skaningen. Don't worry I will constantly update this. Also

Plant Guide
----------------

Here you can learn where to gain certain plants to help hunt Skaningen.

Hazenberry. Wild berry's found in plains, and forest. Non poisonous towards us

Hunkerberry. Wild berry's found in forest. Non poisonous towards us

Machintosh. Herb found in plains. Can be used for medical uses

Fatha Flower. Wild flower found in desert's. Extreme itching and rashes if contact with skin

Melanima. Herb found in snowy areas. Used to make Lancer Ale

Ravenfold. Flower found in extremely hot places. Can burn if contact with skin

Mudaken. Herb found in swamps. Can kill a person if ingested.

Bunga Plant. Plant found in the jungles. Sweet fruit used in cakes, and pastries.

Lancers Guide To Skaningen
-------------------------------------

Hello! I see you want to be a Lancer? Well you've come to the right guide. Welcome to the Lancer's guide to hunting Skaningen! Hear you can learn everything about Skaningen. What types of plants attract them, how much they weigh, how tall they are, and where you can find them.

Spoiler for Hidden:

Ternuezen Location: Plains, Swamp, Forest. Size: 6 feet on all fours. 1 ton. Plants: Hazenberry, Hunkerberry, Machintosh. Crafting Items gained: Fur, Meat

Cambailen Location: Plains, Forest. Size: 5 feet on all fours. 1000 pounds. Plants: Hazenberry, Reznovian Crating Items gained: Fur Meat

Heerlen Location: Forest. Size: 8 feet on all fours. 2 tons. Plants: Hazenberry, Hunkerberry, Ravenfold, Mudaken. Crafting Items gained: Fur, Meat, antlers

Dakkuman Location: Desert. Size: 7 feet. 1 ton. Plants: Fatha Flower, Melanima. Crafting Items gained: Hide, Meat, Dakkuman teeth

Stavern Location: Swamp, Desert. Size: 2 feet. 500 pounds. 7 feet in length. Plants: Fatha Flower Crafting Items gained: Soft Scale, Lizard meat.

Assen Location: Plains, Forest, Swamp, Desert. Size: 6 feet. 1000 pounds, 8 foot wing span. Plants: Hazenberry, Bunga Plant. Crafting Items gained: Grey feathers, Hard talons, Assen beak

Rengar Location: Swamp, Desert. Size: 5 feet. 2400 pounds. Plants: Bergundy. Crafting Items gained: feathers, Rengar teeth, Rengar claws, Rengar eyes

Verviersus Location: Desert, Swamp. Size: 25 feet. 100 tons. Plants: Aprakaten. Crafting Items gained: Tough Scales, Verviersus skull.

Beastus Location: Unknown. Size: 17 feet. unknown weight. Plants: Unknown WARNING VERY DANGROUS DO NOT ENGAGE. Crafting Items gained: Beastus skull

Wien Location: Volcanic, Desert. Size: 10 feet. 50 tons. Plants: Unknown Crafting Items gained: Wein shell, Hard Scales

Adrian Location: Desert. Size: 17 inchs. Plants: Aprakaten. Crafting Items gained: Bug juice, yellow case

Gallian Location: Volcanic. Size: 132 feet. Unknown weight. Plants: Unknown. Crafting Items gained: Flaming horns, Gallian claws, Gallian eyes, Magma scales.

Texelian Location: Ice. Size: 461 feet. Unknown weight. Plants: Unknown. Crafting Items gained: Texelian teeth, Texelian claws, Texelian scales, Texelian meat.

Hoian Location: Desert. Size: 79 feet. wingspan of 26 feet. 8000 pounds. Crafting Items gained: Rainbow feather, Hoian teeth, Hoian beak. Hoian wing.

Weselian Location: Volcanic. Size 54 feet. 5000 pounds. Crafting Items gained: Weselian fang, lethal spider posion, egg sack.

Amundan Location: Swamp. Size 6 feet. 215 pounds. Crafting Items gained: Fungus, hard wet bark, Amundan brain.

Wraith Location: Desert, Plains, Forest, Ice, Volcanic, Swamp. Size: Unknown. Crafting Items gained: None because you won't be able to kill this thing....

Kraken Location: Water. Size: Unknown. Crafting Items gained: Kraken tentacle, Kraken slime. Kraken meat.

Randgriz Location: Water. Size: Unknown. Crafting Items gained: Randgriz teeth, hard skin, slime.

The Earth Worm Location: Plains. Crafting Items gained: Grubs, Legendary scales, Armored skin. Earth Worm teeth

Post Merge: June 30, 2016, 06:58:54 AM

(Do note that this is set in a old timey era. So horses are still used but cars and tanks are being introduced but they look like the old cars from the 30's)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:04:52 AM by MetalGearStowe »

Offline SadDubwool

• Eager Elephant
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Long time member guy, Never here.
    • Steam
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Lop Rabbit
  • Coloring: Dark brown fur with light brown splotches
  • Height: Height:5'7
  • Build: Average
  • Currently: We'll have ourselves a ball
Re: Royal Lancer Brigade (Open RP)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 09:04:40 AM »
Name:George 'Festung' Fischer

Species:Panther

Extra:Armor Is Expert lancer, but has the plating in the image below

Weapon:Axe

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:50:44 AM by Krayav »
Thoughts are like arrows: once released, they strike their mark, guard them well or one day you may be your own victim.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 07:13:22 PM »
(We will start once two more people join)

Offline Rayleonarde

• Melodious Mouse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 10 years Top 100 Topic Starter Top 50 Most Online
  • Chased by the fires of passion
    • Awards
  • Species: Raccoon
  • Coloring: Royal purple, save for two teardrop shaped gray patches on his chin, which runs to his collarbone, and the lower part of his abdomen.
  • Height: Varies
  • Weight: Varies
  • Build: Lanky
  • Currently: Pretty happy.
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 11:55:40 PM »
Name: Rayleonardde "Ray" Blackburn

Species: Raccoon

Clothing: Simple cloth shirt and pants, leather harness designed to hold tools, and a fur-collared coat built to withstand cold weather.

Bio: Ray was born into a family of somewhat renown Lancers. However, the young raccoon took to making weapons instead of using them, but will go on the hunt on occasion. His brothers trek for days on end, looking for their next great hunt.  Ray has always been the runt of the litter.

Extra: Ray tends to avoid others, as he is very shy.

Weapon(s): Machine-gun.

Offline [INACTIVE]

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 11:57:22 PM »
( Your good, once we get one more person to join we can start. But I'm currently trying to remake this to make it more accessible and more interesting. Since I really want this to become popular. But once we get one person I'll make my character again.)

Post Merge: July 01, 2016, 12:06:02 AM
(It's been updated and kinda added upon, the name has also changed. New things have been added to the story section, and I added a map.)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 12:06:02 AM by MetalGearStowe, Reason: Merged DoublePost »

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Our Hunt Remade (Open/Lounge RP)
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 03:21:20 PM »
Name: Razuel 'Pyrais' Dracon
Species: Western Dragon
Clothing: Dark crimson cloak
Bio: Raz's directives were against his morals so he simply went AWOL and now makes his living by taking bounties on Skaningen and on people, the lancer organization has found Raz every now and then, asking him for his skills and to return back to the organization, but he denies their offer everytime
Extra: His attitude is very much like a stereotypical Gentleman, and is extremely stealthy, so much that in an almost split second, he would disappear.
Weapon if Lancer: Keeps a pistol, a sword, and a rifle with a cloth wrapped around the end at all times.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline [INACTIVE]

Re: Our Hunt Remade (Open/Lounge RP)
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2016, 08:43:13 PM »
(Coolio we can start! I'll make my character now.)

Name:Henry Stowe
Species:Bearded Dragon
Clothing:This
Bio:His great great grand father was the founder and leader of the RLB, but once his father died, the organization was handed over to him.
Extra:Extremely kind and forgiving, he's a just a kind hearted man.