The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: The Shadow Slayers: innerFEARence  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Trinity_Zane

• Foxy Fox
  • awards Top 100 Topic Starter This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • -art by me- “I can destroy. I can’t create.” -Ura
    • Awards
  • Species: Cat/Insect hybrid
  • Coloring: Beige fur, golden tipped ears, bronze yellow eyes, silver curly white hair
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight: 150 lbs
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Somewhere I Belong
The Shadow Slayers: innerFEARence
« on: June 24, 2016, 02:02:11 AM »
Synopsis: They buried our cities...left us inside them to suffocate and die. Those of us who resisted were abolished. The remainder of society hid from Them. But They barricaded our doors and trapped us. Now we survive underground in buildings, schools, churches, homes. We live in Abel Township a place now void of sunlight. We've managed to construct tunnels which now connect several structures.

The library, the hotel, the museum and four homes. There's a total of 34 individuals living here but some have gone missing and reports about an anthro who's gone cannibal continue to wreck havoc. Some say he went mad, others still believe he was put here by Them.

Rules: *

1. I will play myself (a psychotic fox gone cannibal, who's hunting everyone down)
2. No Free Lancing the RPers should remain within the constraints of this plot.
3. OCs must be regular small town individuals (ONE cop is allowed, but no weapons besides a shovel, pick axe, knife or other household items)
4. The Aliens will be played by me and NO ONE is allowed to kill them unless I have given them permission to do so.
5. RPers will be murdered, killed or abducted but I will PM you if this happens. So if you join you've consented to this.
6. All OC's must wear miner helmets and pick axes.
7. All RPers realize that I change settings/elements in the plot.
8. No swords!

*rules subject to change

Name: Meteora Augusta

Species: Red Fox

Appearance: Handsome. Tan carhartt jeans, black combat boots, Bowie knife, long sleeve green shirt (tattered), wears an eye patch (because he likes to keep one eye adjusted to the darkness).

Height: 6'1"

Weight: Lean

Personality: Supremely Intelligent. Psychotic. A murderer who's so mentally diseased only anthro flesh curbs his appetite. Spends most of his time observing and studying underground society for weaknesses. Usually singles out his victims.

Horror Theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tosnLO1eG48
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 02:08:02 AM by Meteora Augusta »
Today, an acquaintance. Tomorrow your friend. A short formality stands between us-Cloud, at your service.   

FSS Pres. and Fdr.