The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: STAR WARS Furry Legends: Episode I: The Battle of Korriban (ALL WELCOME)  (Read 1438 times)

Offline MrMovieManiac

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
Note: This story takes place in an alternate universe. All charachters are furries. You must state your alligence (Jedi or Sith) when you introduce you charachter. Bounty Hunters, Dark Jedi and Smugglers are allowed. Your charachter may have their own agenda but it must relate to the plot. Everyone is on Korriban. Above all, have fun and be creative.  :D Remember: Prophecies are not always correct. ;)  Backstory is as follows:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

STAR WARS: Furry Legends
Episode I: The Battle of Korriban

The galaxy is in ruins. After an attack on Tython, the Jedi homeworld, the Sith Empire have driven the Jedi to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. Led by the evil DARTH RARR, the Sith Emperor, the sith search for Jedi Master Yenth whom it was foretold would slay Rarr and bring peace to the galaxy.

Unknown to the Sith, the Jedi sent Yenth and a group of Jedi on a secret mission to Korriban, the Sith homeworld, to kill Rarr and save the galaxy. With the help of a hidden vessel, the Jedi reached Korriban before they were discovered by their enemies. In the ensuing battle, the Jedi vessel was shot down and crash-landed on the planet's surface.

Now, the Jedi must reach the Grand Temple of Korriban and kill the emperor before the Sith find them. The battle will decide the fate of the galaxy...

The Jedi stepped out of the ruins of the stealth ship. As he took out his lightsaber, he looked behind. Everyone, for the most part, had survived but, more imprortantly, Yenth was alive and ready to fight. Karn activated his lightsaber. The yellow light danced about the dark sand.

"They will come soon" said a young padawan, worriedly.

Karn smiled. "Let theme come"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 05:55:45 PM by MrMovieManiac »

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
'Folic looked up at the smoke coming up from the distance and as a Sith he wanted to be the first there so he can claim that he was the one who found it.' "Hmmmmmm mabye I can find some tiny younglings that don't know how to fly a ship" 'Floric is a Sith Inquisitor that uses the force to drive people insane and tortures them to get information out of them.'
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:05:41 PM by Folic Acid »
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline MrMovieManiac

• Vibrating Furby
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years
    • Awards
  • Species: Fox
Yenth walked up to Karn.

"I sense a presence. One I have not felt since..."

Karn frowned. "Since when?"

Yenth wore a grim face. "The Emperor has sent his most powerful and most ruthless Sith to kill me. I fear we all may not survive this battle."

"We all knew that when we volunteered" said Karn.

Yenth looked behind Karn. "Nothing cold prepare us for this"

Karn looked. His eyes widened when he saw the figure in the distance.

"EVERYONE! ACTIVATE YOUR LIGHTSABERS! PREPARE FOR BATTLE!"

"Remember your training" said Yenth  "and may the Force be with us all"

Offline Folic Acid

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
  • I am only &%$#@!% human what am I supposed to do?
  • Species: Hyena
  • Coloring: Grey, black spots, and a green mohawk
  • Height: 6'0
  • Weight: 110 lbs.
  • Build: Lean
  • Currently: Hating what I have become...
'Folic smiles as he approaches' Ohhh look they are trying to defend themselves ahah. 'He sends out his presences using the force pressing against their minds even from this distance it was a terrible power.' Hahahahaha I got all of you myself hahahaa.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:05:26 PM by Folic Acid »
“A joker is a little fool who is different from everyone else. He's not a club, diamond, heart, or spade. He's not an eight or a nine, a king or a jack. He is an outsider. He is placed in the same pack as the other cards, but he doesn't belong there. Therefore, he can be removed without anybody missing him.”
I'm that Joker!

Pet's name: Zuknaer
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Offline Rocco Rex

• Optimistic Owl
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years Top 50 Topic Starter Top 100 Most Online
    • Awards
  • Species: German Shepherd
How do I join?

Offline Shoon

• Knowledge Seeker
  • Handsome Horse
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 5 years This user has donated to the forum.
  • I know alot, about everything
    • Fur Affinity
    • DeviantArt
    • Awards
  • Species: Dragon
  • Coloring: silver ish grey
  • Height: 1.70
  • Build: masculine but pretty thin, not buff
  • Currently: Not here a lot
"you shall not weaken our minds" says shoon in a quiet yet agrresive tone, making a mental barrier using the force to neglect any attempt to weeken the jedi in the mental realm.
'shoon is a jedi master that can fight but is based on using the force, especially in the form of mental tricks and if he gets close enough and mind is week enough, mind control. before he was a jedi master he was an intorregator'
  • Avatar by: The amazing Ventus fall!