The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: (1 on 1 Rp) The other side  (Read 7489 times)

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Re: (1 on 1 Rp) The other side
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2016, 11:21:15 PM »
Arkend ran over toward his father "are you alright?" he looked toward some of the weapons scattered across the ground. "Wow how in the world does a whole shelf fall down ontop of you?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
« Reply #106 on: July 27, 2016, 01:36:18 AM »
John struggled to get up, "Yeah, I'm fine, these things pack a punch but weigh the same as tinker toy... but the cabinet is heavy... mind helping me.", John was hold the cabinet and a sharp bit of it just off of his body, his arms starting to shake as he was losing strength and grip.

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: July 27, 2016, 03:58:51 PM »
Arkend grabbed onto the cabinet lifting it up off of his father as some of the few weapons that where in there fell out. "So i'm still wondering how in the world are we going to blow up the thing?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #108 on: July 27, 2016, 06:44:06 PM »
John got up and stepped away from the cabinets, "There is one way.", Raz then interrupted him, "No! I'm not doing that! Too many lives will be lost!", "Two or three at the most, Raz.", "And what happens if that 2 will be you and Ark, It's not like I can open a portal to another universe and take you two from there, it would cause a temporal anomaly and possibly destroy this universe and that one too... so no, John.", "Alright, but you know it may come down to that.", Raz looked away and lowered his head, "I know... and I think it will.", John went into a cabinet and grabbed a first aid kit and started to patch up Raz's external wounds, "Hold still, Raz... Ark, the thing I was suggesting was a small implosion on the facility that only can be caused by Raz... I'm not sure of another option as of right now... it's just been too long since I've been in there..."

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2016, 02:41:24 AM »
Arkend sighed "The other option isn't much better either" he tapped his fingers on a near by wall "there's been experimentation on traveling through parallel universes, they've built a massive dome if it where to overload it would cause a massive electromagnetic implosion effectively crushing the whole facility like a tin can". He stopped tapping his fingers "it has to be manually triggered, afterward there's a 30 minute interval in which gives us time to escape however the facility will go into lock down so we're going to have to be fast if we don't want to be crushed along with it"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2016, 05:04:26 AM »
John finished up patching up Raz with the ripping of a wrap of gauze, "It does sound better.", Raz nodded and agreed, "It does, but we'll need better armor and weapons than this.", "What? But I built all of this stuff!", "But that doesn't amount to the tech that my engineers can make, trust me, I'll head back there and get them to make us some guns, all I'll need you guys to do is find some hazmat suits because I cannot guarantee that these weapons will be safe for your bodies to handle.", Raz then got up, opened a portal and limped through it, the komodos around him scurrying to him to help him, and then the portal closed behind him, "If you're wondering Ark, 'Why didn't we just do that before with his portals', it's because those ones are fitted to just him and him alone. Now, c'mon, I'll show you where the hazmat suits are.", John then walked through and behind the cabinets to a locked one, to which he gripped a hand on it and the whole lock turned to rust and he took out two hazmat suits and handed one to Ark, "Here, put this on when you see a fizzle in the air, that'll be Raz returning."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2016, 04:19:11 PM »
Arkend put on the hazmat suit with ease and afterwards he sat down on the floor awaiting the arrival of Raz. "How exactly dangerous are these weapons?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2016, 10:35:32 PM »
"No idea, but Raz is making them with metals that are not only poisonous to us, but very corrosive, luckily these suits will help us negate those effects.", John then put on his hazmat suit and shortly after, the air fizzled and Raz walked out of a portal with 2 backpacks and guns, both looking like the ghost busting packs from Ghostbusters, and both were glowing, "Here you guys go, two guns and packs. Now, these are extremely strong, able to cut through even the strongest of your world's materials... but these are extremely radioactive, so keep those suits on, and even the tiniest puncture to your suits and your bodies will begin to curl in on themselves, but first beginning with mass vomiting, hallucinations, then a slow and painful death.", John the picked up one of the weapons with ease, "A little overboard, don't cha think?", "I told my engineers that they had no limits and that these would have to be able to win a full out war in a matter of days. This is what they gave me. This is what we'll use."

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2016, 05:43:52 PM »
Ark picked up the weapon with ease "It's a lot lighter than you would expect" he looked at his hazmat suit before continuing on "so how do these things work, is it as simple as pulling a trigger?"

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2016, 09:07:31 PM »
Raz used his tail to explain, "You turn this valve twice and press this button once to arm and the same to disarm. Now, the gun may be light, but it has a strong knockback, so be careful and a way to combat the knockback is to plant yourself against a wall and aim.", an old radio fizzled in the background, "Att...tion... ll... ebelion al...nces! At...ack ...ill... be...in at Si... tomo...w morn...g!", the message repeated 2 more times until it stopped with a small jingle.  John had walked over at the beginning of the message and returned to the other two, "6 O'clock tomorrow morning is when we will attack, but we'll go from the sewers while the other rebellion personnel attack from the sides."