The Furry Forums would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. To find out more about the cookies, see our privacy notice.
To accept the cookie click here, or please login or register.

Author Topic: Would like to start a 1 on 1 Rp to improve my skills  (Read 1763 times)

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years
    • Awards
Would like to start a 1 on 1 Rp to improve my skills
« on: June 08, 2016, 09:38:52 PM »
I am thankful that you even opened up this thread so please please please read ahead before leaving!

I would like to start a 1 on 1 Rp with anyfur who is willing to participate, the reason as to why I am doing this is because I need to improve my skills at Rp and I need to work on my new fursona who needs major character development. I don't really care what the setting of the Rp is in fact i'll that up to whoever wants to participate. I'm sorry I've just been rambling on and on anyway thank you for reading! Hope to hear from someone soon! (please note I do not have kik [too many technical issues])

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
  • A true gentleman fights to protect
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Species: Western Feral Dragon
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
  • Height: 6' 12''
  • Weight: 217
  • Build: Muscular
Re: Would like to start a 1 on 1 Rp to improve my skills
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 01:20:24 AM »
I'll do some stuff with you

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 01:25:45 AM »
Awesome! Do you wanna carry this out through Pm's?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
  • awards This user has been a forum member for over 8 years This user has donated to the forum. Top 100 Most Online
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
  • Coloring: Black body,wings(underside is red), Red underbelly, silver-ish Spikes along spine
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 02:04:10 AM »
You can if you want, but we may want to establish a theme or plot first before jumping in, but I'd prefer if we just made a thread and do it like that, putting (1 ON 1) beside the name of the roleplay

^ Is really happy, and spreads positivity around the forums and even the world. This person is a really cool and friendly person, and really deserves everything life has to offer. This person is how everyone should be like. When I grow up, I want to be just like Razuel

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 02:07:39 AM »
Alright that sounds cool! Well I guess it's brainstorming time! the first thing that pops into my head are virtual world, daily life, apocalypse, and comedy? idk what about you?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 02:15:41 AM »
My mind is still thinking of your last Roleplay you made, the labratory one, I was kinda thinking that we could do something like that, but maybe this time, you be a scientist and my dragon is a victim of crude experiments

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 02:20:40 AM »
hm I good idea, I can generate some idea's with that, sounds good

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 02:51:16 AM »
Alright, I'll leave you to it then

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 02:54:01 AM »
I'll let you know when I have set it all up until then, the waiting game begins.

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 03:08:30 AM »
*Puts on a foam finger and drinking cap, both labeled 'WAITING GAME'* I'm ready!

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 03:28:26 PM »
I'm almost done where exactly do you want this to be posted?

Offline Razuel

• Jovial Jaguar
    • Fur Affinity
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 03:37:02 PM »
Serious role play section would be okay, and a companion board wouldn't be needed since we can just pm each other

Offline ..

• Chatty Cheetah
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2016, 03:46:25 PM »
Alright almost there

*edit - FINISHED under the name of  "The other side"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 03:56:46 PM by ParadoxRefactor »